Cancelled Okku's Summer Indiana Grand Cleaning Sale! Pri $1s, Pri $100s, Pri $500s (Racks/Barrels) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've decided to break up the 1000 chip set of Indiana Grand's that I have. Thinking about it that when I played with the chips we didn't use the $1s at all and I'm not going to be playing cash games anytime soon. For a table of 10 or so people we definitely had way too many chips. Please note that the $100s and $500s were ever so slightly played with for one night for only 2 hrs. Most players at the table don't play poker often so they were not shuffled or tossed around like crazy. So, with those thoughts here are the chips that are going to be up for sale. This will be similar to the other two sales that I have going. Might be the last sale of the summer, but we'll have to see.

Main shipping method would be FedEx for a majority of them. If you'd like to have things shipped internationally please let me know. We would just have to figure out shipping at that point. Shipped prices in the sale are for CONUS. Insurance can be added if the buyer would like it (at no charge).

If there are any questions or if anyone would like more pictures let me know.

Payment via PayPal F&F or USDC crypto.

Lot 1: x200 Indiana Grand Primary $1s - $200 $190 shipped per rack / $385 $375 for both racks (Open to split if two parties want one each)

DSC02959.JPG
DSC02968.JPG
DSC02967.JPG

Lot 2: x100 Indiana Grand Primary $100s: $300 shipped SOLD

DSC02978.JPG
DSC02972.JPG

Lot 3: x40 Indiana Grand Primary $500s: $140 shipped for both barrels SOLD

DSC02982.JPG
DSC02980.JPG

Last edited:
glws.

what breakdown are you keeping?
I still have 3 racks of $5s, 2 racks of $25, 1 rack of $100s and 60 $500s.

I used a tournament calculator and something like using 200/140/100/60 - (25/16/12 or so) chips across let's say 8-10 people would work just fine I think. Start at smaller blinds and then bring in the $500s towards the end. Ideally I would like to add some $1ks later on if the price is right.

Two racks or Primary $1s ready for a new home. Perfect to add onto a limit set or whatever you'd want to do!

Should I bump this? I was considering throwing the $1s back into my collection.
Recently played with them and they were okay, but the Wa She Shu $1s we used I liked much better.

Going to put these back into the collections for now. Closing this. Thanks for the interest of those that bought from it and messaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom