SOLD Odds and Sods Accumulation Sale - Now with Splits! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satisfyingbutton

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
As so many of us do, I have acquired many random chips and chip related accessories in the course of chipping. As I've been tidying my collection, I have a few things that I'd like to put in the hands of chippers who might need or want them more than I do.

Here's the deal with this post:

First priority is to someone who wants to claim the whole deal because that's multitudes easier (and cheaper for shipping).
Want the whole lot in one SFRB? It is yours for $100 flat, shipping included within the U.S. (outside of the U.S. is possible, but shipping may change the price).

If no one wants the "grab bag box" by March 1st, then I will part things out and ship them separately. I will honor dibs in order of the posts to this thread (again, ONLY if the whole box doesn't sell).

Photo #1

Majestic Star Misc. - All 14 Majestic Star chips below for $6 plus shipping: (SOLD)
9x Majestic Star $25 Chips (Cleaned)
3x Majestic Star $25 Anniversary Chips ("As Is")
1x Majestic Star "Pink Label" $5 ("As Is")
1x Majestic Star "Black Denom" $1 (Cleaned)

"Dealers Chance" Die - $20 shipped within U.S. (or outside with shipping adjustment)

2x Excalibur $1 Chips - $6 each shipped within U.S. (or outside with shipping adjustment) (ONE SOLD, ONE REMAINS)

1645769177336.png

Photo #2

49 x Majestic Star $5 Chips ("Big M" Round Labels, "As Is" from the Black Friday sale) - $14 plus shipping (SOLD!)

1645769988767.png

Photo #3

12 x Majestic Star $5 "Zodiac Set" Chips - $12 shipped within U.S. (or outside with shipping adjustment) (SOLD)

1645770162464.png

Photo #4

Jackrabbit Slim's "Color Wheel" Sample Set (Four Chips Total) - $29 shipped within U.S. (or outside with shipping adjustment) (SOLD)

Jester's Card Room Tournament Sample Set (Six Chips and Poker Sized Cut Card) - $11 shipped within U.S. (or outside with shipping adjustment) (SOLD)

1645770366091.png

Questions and picture requests are always an option!

Last edited:
A Sunday bump. Only a bit of time left for the "take it all in one box option." Then it gets split out to the folks above (and potentially below!).

One more bump for the whole kit as one. After tomorrow it starts going out in bits and bobs to those who have made dibs.

Fresh Bump

Splits are now a thing. I've asked those who have placed dibs to confirm their purchases. Those have been marked PENDING.

What's left?

The "Dealer's Chance" Die, the Excalibur singles, and the unwashed $5 Majestic Stars (49 for sure, I think I found an extra one, but I'm not able to confirm that right now).

Fresh Bump

Splits are now a thing. I've asked those who have placed dibs to confirm their purchases. Those have been marked PENDING.

What's left?

The "Dealer's Chance" Die, the Excalibur singles, and the unwashed $5 Majestic Stars (49 for sure, I think I found an extra one, but I'm not able to confirm that right now).
So I'm tired and I must be reading it wrong. What do you want for all of the majestics

Bump and a note that all that is left, for now, is the random game die and one Excalibur chip. I'll leave this open through the weekend, but then they will be slapped back in the pile for the next mini-lot bonanza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom