Cancelled Now on EBay 1040 Casablanca Aruba, Paulson LCV & SCV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True dat, but generally not an issue if you just want to do an overlabel (as long as it's the same color, in this case white).
And just to give you some idea, overlabeled chips don't look too shabby:
20210324_153800.jpg

I've come so far on my current THC set, but I'm stuck on the $5. Now I see this and wonder if I'm just all wrong. GLWS!

*Very* interested in the rack of gray 100s if this is ever split (understanding that the seller prefers to sell as a set). GLWS

You always can abandon your project, buy these as a ready to go set.... just sayin...

Probably a combination of older members already having what they wished for, or having run out of funds due to wanton spending, and newer members unappreciative of these, either out of cluelessness or reason (no sane person spends $$K on beautiful clay discs- but sane people normally do not belong here).
Pretty shocking they didn't sell here, anyway:rolleyes:

Split would probably result in leftovers and prime chips would have to demand high prices. Someone here could buy here and split it up if they wanted to, but bro is looking for set sale. Figured listing on eBay will open up to more buyers since no one here is jumping on them.
T

And still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom