Cancelled Norwegian Cruise Line $5's (THC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMerle

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello there fellow poker chip enthusiasts!

I know it is a long shot, but I just want to put a quick feeler out to see if anyone has a rack or two of Norwegian Cruise Line $5's that they would be willing to sell. I am looking for either older THC version. I have some $1's and $25's and if possible, would like to put together a small playable set. If anyone is interested please feel free to shoot me a pm or post in this thread. I am not too sure on what the market value of these would be but I am easy to work with.

thanks for the consideration,
@BlueMerle

39590.jpeg
or
39589.jpeg

*photo from ChipGuide

Last edited:
This is looking like a fool's errand, but I am going to give it a couple more bumps. Probably going to have to do a relabel if I want to make this happen.

This is looking like a fool's errand, but I am going to give it a couple more bumps. Probably going to have to do a relabel if I want to make this happen.
Stick with it brother, don't cancel your ads like me, just keep bumping them untill you annoy people into submission. I've had limited success with this ;)

If I had more I'd sell you a couple racks.

The lot that I found had 800 5s. I kept 400 and sold the other 400 to a member on here. He and I still have most of the chips from the lot. Basically I sold a couple racks of 25s and 6 or 8 racks of 1s. The rest are with me and the other member.

Not sure if any other lots of these chips have been found but I dobt remember any.

I know the 1s are boring, but the guy I got these from still has like 1k more 1s if your interested in trying to make a limit set or something. He doesn't have any other denoms left though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom