New to PCF (1 Viewer)

yolosuarez

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Found this forum on Google as I've always been into hold'em, but since we just bought a new place (and have more space) I'm looking into buying a poker table, chip set, chairs, etc. (the whole nine yards). Excited to dig deeper into this hobby. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello and welcome to the forum! The search bar is your friend. You can find so much info on everything you need to make your home game great! There is a wealth of knowledge on this site!

Thank you MrBoosh!

My very first question as I couldn't find it in the search...is there a poker lingo glossary that exists?

NVM I found it!

Hello and welcome!

If you are absolutely going with a dedicated poker/game space, then start with quality table and chairs. The chips will come in time as you research.

Hello and welcome!

If you are absolutely going with a dedicated poker/game space, then start with quality table and chairs. The chips will come in time as you research.
Oh man Im going backwards lol…just spent a pretty penny with rjdev7’s super mario poker set …hmmm now I got 3 weeks to buy a table and chairs!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom