New sample sets & possible heads up chips (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I had to make up a couple of sets of chips for retail display in the UK. These are designs that maybe with or without amendment could be future stock items. Anyway, two parts to the story. In the course of making the Imperials, I inadvertently transposed the colors on the 1s and5s :)

So, the bottom line is I have some chips for sale.

Firstly for all the sample collectors I have a dozen sample sets of each design available plus 4 more sets Imperial
Set of 7 Emperor - $13 shipped (all sold) - but I have a few odd denoms left
Set of 7 Imperial - $13 shipped and I will throw in an 'error' pair of 1 & 5 (4 sets left)

Then, I have 260 red 1's (140 now left) and 140 blue 5's. (5s all SOLD)
If anyone can use any of these in any quantity I will sell them for $1 each including shipping.

All these will be shipping from the UK so I'm basically throwing the shipping in. First come first served. Email me at sales@classicpokerchips.com to order.

emp1.jpg

imperial.jpg

imperialerror.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in some or all of 1's and 5's that are transposed. Any chance you could add some more chips with a .25c inlay or more chips that don't have a demon?

I am interested in some or all of 1's and 5's that are transposed. Any chance you could add some more chips with a .25c inlay or more chips that don't have a demon?

Impossible to add more unless you want to place a custom order at regular prices. That is what there is.

Somebody took 90 and 90?
That's weird.
Thanks for the offers David!

Yep that was me, I need 80 of each but got an extra 10 of each in case I end up experimenting a bit with the labels.

Board gaming currency replacement actually, my avatar shows part of my games collection. We use chips multiple times a week, have been wanting to put together a CPC set for months as I absolutely love the samples I have and this was an awesome opportunity :)

We usually run 200 chips sets of 1x80 5x60 25x40 100x20 but also have a couple of sets with extra 5s instead of 100s like this one will become.

Board gaming currency replacement actually, my avatar shows part of my games collection. We use chips multiple times a week, have been wanting to put together a CPC set for months as I absolutely love the samples I have and this was an awesome opportunity :)

We usually run 200 chips sets of 1x80 5x60 25x40 100x20 but also have a couple of sets with extra 5s instead of 100s like this one will become.
I recently read some 30 page 10+ year old thread on a board gaming board, about recommendations for poker chips to replace gaming currency. Fascinating stuff for a number of reasons. I could really get into that, someday.

Hah yeah, people who like heavier economic games almost always have poker chip sets, though most just use cheap plastic chips. I think there's actually a big market for a nice set of custom chips aimed at hobby board gamers (I've tried to design a set myself but I'm a shit designer, and have had trouble finding a chip designer who's keen to help.)

Could you please post the chip designer mock-ups, showing the base and spot colors for each chip? Thanks.

I got my sample set of these chips awhile back and they are fantastic looking in person. I personally prefer the Imperial set colors.

I know this is an old post and I have only been on this site for about 6 months but would these chips ever be considered for a stock option on CPC? Or could I just do a custom design and order 600 of them?

I know this is an old post and I have only been on this site for about 6 months but would these chips ever be considered for a stock option on CPC? Or could I just do a custom design and order 600 of them?

Not planning it at the moment but yes you could order as a custom design.

Interest in a sample set of each if still available. New to buying chips and I am trying to collect sample sets to see what I want to order for my first full set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom