New member from Md. (1 Viewer)

wyldephang

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Ryan. I recently stumbled across PokerChipForum; after browsing some of the threads and classifieds, I decided to sign up and check out the community. I have been playing card games all throughout my life, but I only just started to collect "professional-grade" decks. My goal in the near future (pending covid restrictions) is to have friends over for poker games, so I am beginning to invest in some of the materials I'll need to put it all together. I look forward to perusing the recommendations at this forum. Outside of collecting cards, I enjoy video games--I'm primarily a PC gamer right now--music, and everything science fiction. It's nice to meet you!

See this thread,
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dmv-connection-dc-maryland-virginia.67883/
Many more than have posted here. Welcome to the forum. We have an amazing group of local chippers! When covid calms down again, post in that thread if you have any intrest in playing poker with other chippers! Awesome way to check out lots of chips without having to pay for samples!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom