Found New China Club TRK $1 or fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNads86

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Knowing fully well that it's going to be next to impossible to end up with a playable set, I am I love with these and want to get my hands on some.

I know listing an offering price would be helpful but I haven't been around long and have no idea what the market rate would be. Anyone have a barrel or rack I could pry loose?

A word of advice. Patience is critical for long term success in this hobby. If you don’t know the offering price you should slow down. I, and many others, made the same mistake and it’s avoidable.
Appreciate the advice. I tried to look for previous sales and didn't see much, but your point is well taken :)

I got some of my NCC $1s from Spinettis. Any other denom is a very different story.
Maybe getting a barrel here is a good starting point before going down a dark road.....

Like @FestiveKnight said, know the right price.

I was stingy that I didn't pay $75 for 1998 Bellagio $25 in 2020 since it was over my budget and thought it was like $60. Then, I bought one for $175 on 2021...

That also happens too, low offers won't give results either. Nothing happens even with patience... It's impossible to buy one that cheap unless someone who's offering doesn't know the value. If that pops up, it will gone in milliseconds.

Patience too, pick up slow and if you can get more plus you like it then get more.

Appreciate the advice. I tried to look for previous sales and didn't see much, but your point is well taken :)
Just look up the prices on Spinettis for some sense of what you’re facing here. The lack of precedent is because most of the denoms would not be available at $5000/rack if anyone even had 1 rack. And we’re not even talking about any denom higher than $5. As I understand it a genuine $25 is a 3-4 digit single and a $100 either doesn’t exist or is a strong 4 digit single.

This thread needs some pics.

1696228031773.jpeg

1696228175233.jpeg

1696228217268.jpeg

Love that blue/black 50c chip!!
Yeah it’s a beauty. @liftapint collects them one at a time. I sent one of the only two I ever found to her. The member here who has a rack of these I’m sure wouldn’t sell for $5000. TRK sets in general are a grind to build not just because of price but also the people who have them will typically only consider trades for other TRKs or premium condition leaded THC.

NCC $1s are great chips that are also available. What you pair them with is :rolleyes:

1696266368960.jpeg

Yeah it’s a beauty. @liftapint collects them one at a time. I sent one of the only two I ever found to her. The member here who has a rack of these I’m sure wouldn’t sell for $5000. TRK sets in general are a grind to build not just because of price but also the people who have them will typically only consider trades for other TRKs or premium condition leaded THC.

NCC $1s are great chips that are also available. What you pair them with is :rolleyes:

View attachment 1204140
1696266560954.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom