Wanted New China Club $100 cards mold (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Wanted: I am currently Looking to purchase or trade for these card mold racks. I do have extra arias avail on most denoms if that trade interests you.

Im looking to purchase:

New China Club
100x$100

Thanks for looking….
E472F45D-A3EC-46E6-9017-BF8560B5F69B.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got some of those Flamingo $1s. Not sure why I even bought them. Happy to sell what I paid for em or close to. Call it $35 + postage?

For trade, I have a soft spot for Oshea's $1s Any actual, live Flamingo $5's. Or Hard Rock Vegas $5s.

Note: I'm heading out of town in a couple hours for a week, so can't ship until the following week. Will try to keep on eye here, but I won't always have internet access to.... so apologies up front if I'm a touch slow getting back to ya.

I've got some of those Flamingo $1s. Not sure why I even bought them. Happy to sell what I paid for em or close to. Call it $35 + postage?

For trade, I have a soft spot for Oshea's $1s Any actual, live Flamingo $5's. Or Hard Rock Vegas $5s.

Note: I'm heading out of town in a couple hours for a week, so can't ship until the following week. Will try to keep on eye here, but I won't always have internet access to.... so apologies up front if I'm a touch slow getting back to ya.
Ooops sorry. Didn't read carefully about the trade. Just saw the arias ref. Feel free to ignore my trade jibberish then

Ooops sorry. Didn't read carefully about the trade. Just saw the arias ref. Feel free to ignore my trade jibberish then
Ill
Take that rack and look for chips. I know I have a bunch of osheas singles. Might have a barrel of live $5 flamingos. Let me look…

For sure, I might buy a few of those both of ya if its not a pain in the ass for you to dig up (if it is, don't sweat it). Odd question: I seem to recall reading somewhere you live in Vegas? Is that still the case. We're literally flying thru Vegas in the am and have an hour layover.... Could bring em and try to meet at airport? Might be a pain w/security etc too I guess Probably easier to just to ship.

Now that I think about it, shipping is going be far far easier. Why don't I get them in a flat rate box and see if I get can out before I leave. We can sort out terms/payment and all that later. I trust we can figure out something everyone is happy with. Toss me your address and Ill get it going

For sure, I might buy a few of those both of ya if its not a pain in the ass for you to dig up (if it is, don't sweat it). Odd question: I seem to recall reading somewhere you live in Vegas? Is that still the case. We're literally flying thru Vegas in the am and have an hour layover.... Could bring em and try to meet at airport? Might be a pain w/security etc too I guess Probably easier to just to ship.
I no longer live in vegas although I do have family there. My vote is just enjoy the airport. They have slots!

Now that I think about it, shipping is going be far far easier. Why don't I get them in a flat rate box and see if I get can out before I leave. We can sort out terms/payment and all that later. I trust we can figure out something everyone is happy with. Toss me your address and Ill get it going
Dm
Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom