Nevada Jack Pitchfix Golf Divot Tool / Ball Marker (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I had some of these Nevada Jack Pitchfix divot tools made up a while back, and have never put them up for sale except on the golf course! These feature switchblade action to open the divot tool...press the button and spring loaded tool is ready for action! Then use the Nevada Jack ball marker to mark your ball before making your putt. This is a must-have for any poker playing golfer! :)

Just $10, US shipping included. Order at:

Nevada Jack Pitchfix

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

I had some of these Nevada Jack Pitchfix divot tools made up a while back, and have never put them up for sale except on the golf course! These feature switchblade action to open the divot tool...press the button and spring loaded tool is ready for action! Then use the Nevada Jack ball marker to mark your ball before making your putt. This is a must-have for any poker playing golfer! :)

Just $10, US shipping included. Order at:

Nevada Jack Pitchfix

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG
tried to order online, price did not include shipping, automated $10 shipping added when i attempted to order

Oops! Thanks for letting me know. I just fixed the add to cart button. You can remove the item from your shopping cart, refresh your browser on the ordering page, and it should work correctly now! :D

Thanks,
Gene

tried to order online, price did not include shipping, automated $10 shipping added when i attempted to order

That's why I end up selling them to people on the course...I don't have much use for them when I play! o_O

I'm going to order one because you can never have enough pitch mark tools, well, unless you're me and you never have a ball mark to repair. I don't leave marks as I chip onto the green after missing it completely, I'm much more environmentally friendly. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom