SOLD Nevada Club CB + Reno Trimoon Green TRK $100s x 10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So I would really like to get in on @liftapint group buy for the 43mm Matsui chips. These are one of my favorite chips ever made, but I have no plans of starting another TRK project... a playable set of chips or 10 singles... not that hard of a decision.

They just continue to go up and up in value. Current market on these (recent eBay sales well over $100 each) I am willing to leave a bit of value to their new potential owners. I am asking $900 for the (10) chips seen here.
20220208_142542.jpg

They are not mint but fantastic shape, I would say near mint (a couple tiny flea bites but still very square, like all the others I have seen of these). Happy to take more pictures when I get home of the Edges.

I only have PayPal, shipping (SFRB $9) and (optional insurance probably about $20) is on the buyer, friends and Family only as this is over $600, if you want to pay good and services it's and additional 13% for taxes and PayPal's fee

I will listen to resonable offers or trades but not moving on the price much here.

Say Dibs or shoot me a PM if you prefer to do business privately. I don't expect these to fly out the door! Lol

Thanks For Looking
Fellow Chipper Ben

Wow, I didn't realize that was the pricing on these. I have three of them. They were gifts, so nobody pm me please , lol.

Just , wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom