Need help with chips case and racks (1 Viewer)

PokerLegend

Two Pair
Reaction score
So far I have 825 Cincinnati white label chips between 2 sets I purchased. I have 560 chops on order from the super Mario. I also have 500 chips otw from Classic poker chips. I plan to get a heck of a lot more to get on y’all’s level one day. Until the , I hate hate hate my aluminum cases. I am trying to find out what size of either Apache or pelican case to get. I would like a case for each set, not to mix sets. And I see people put their chips in racks, then into the case. What racks do I get for chips and do y’all know off the r top of the head what case to get. I went by harbor freight and should
Of gotten the 3800 but I was not sure

Even if you get Apache or Pelican, you'll need something to contain them. I've typically seen racks used to organize the chips in the cases. Or build your own custom insert. I was lucky; I had a card catalog that had some empty drawers, and I 3D printed racks to fit them.

Even if you get Apache or Pelican, you'll need something to contain them. I've typically seen racks used to organize the chips in the cases. Or build your own custom insert. I was lucky; I had a card catalog that had some empty drawers, and I 3D printed racks to fit them.
Nice. Kk dang. So do y’all buy racks on poker chip forum or somewhere else

I think I may have gotten my initial 10 on Alibaba or some other cheap site. I think the trick is knowing what the length of the barrels are in the rack to fit your thickness of chips the best. I'm experiencing this right now, where my nice-but-used Paulsons are fitting 21 to a barrel in the rack (so I have to pay a little more attention).

I think I may have gotten my initial 10 on Alibaba or some other cheap site. I think the trick is knowing what the length of the barrels are in the rack to fit your thickness of chips the best. I'm experiencing this right now, where my nice-but-used Paulsons are fitting 21 to a barrel in the rack (so I have to pay a little more attention).
Thank you. I will measure mine to be sure

Does anyone know where I can get some good racks from with kids to put in an Apache case

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom