Cancelled Native Lights Secondary Cash / St. Croix yellow fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
College tuition is looming and this will start my annual summer chip sale.

I can't get to these chips to add photos until The Divide meet.

I had these St. Croix fracs harvested a couple years ago for 200 a rack by Cheese and they are in very nice condition. The stamps are sweet and match the set very well. I also won a mint Native Lights Secondary set in the Chip Room auction. I was able to add on 200 more of the elusive $5s from member Don Henderson at $400 a rack. Will split fracs from set.

St Croix fracs - $200 a rack and that includes 5 extras for each rack.

Set auctioned at $1700 + 800 for the extra 5s = $2500 - fracs are $400 for both racks - $2900shipped takes it all - will ship this set from Colorado August 6

I also have one barrel of NL primary hundos - $40 bucks - I like these better so planned to switch them out.

I'll split the set if all chips are sold. PM if interested

Breakdown
210 - St Croix Fracs
200 - NL Secondary $1s
400 - NL Secondary $5s
120 - NL Secondary $25s
80 - NL Secondary $100s
20 - NL Primary $100s
screen13.png.jpg

Payment is PP F&F or cash in Aspen Park during the Divide.

Screaming for someone to mill HS THC pinks into Fracs for this set

I know it’s an RHC set but damn the THC pink solids are great with anything....
There’s a reason why the HS use THC mold for the $1 chips....put the best mold in play most often

In for $1's if split, depending on the price per rack

EDIT: $2500 - $1600 (4x$400) for the fives - $40 for the primary hundos = $860 for the remaining 300 $1's, $25's and secondary $100's. That's about $286/rack. If that's the price on the $1's, I'm probably out.

Last edited:
LOL, I almost bought the entire set. The problem is I spend a shit ton of loot on chips the last couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom