SOLD National Poker Series Set (NPS) - 877 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Posting my National Poker Series set for sale. Has been used and some chips have flea bites. 5k chips are over labeled General MacArthur chips with Gear labels. Breakdown and pictures below. Happy to provide more pictures on request.

$2600 $2500 $2400 shipped CONUS. Paypal FF or you pay the extra fees. Can ship internationally at buyer cost and risk (with $20 credit towards shipping).

Can split down the middle for $1210 shipped per half. Rough split below, but the two interested parties can figure that out. Only split when both halves accounted for.

NCV - 10
25 - 133
100 - 131
500 - 71
1000 - 72
5000 - 20

Chip trays not included. Will ship in chip boxes.
I found 4 poker sized cut cards which I will also include with the chips.
Total chips:
NCV - 20
25 - 266
100 - 263
500 - 143
1000 - 145
5000 - 40

D8933BA3-17B8-4A46-B217-056B4FA85314.jpeg

532EFF90-52CA-45E6-9E57-EFE57AA2B6B8.jpeg

7C1EFEAF-7820-43F6-B4F9-DD4513DCD9BB.jpeg
EE3C16AE-0A2C-495A-9A8D-31679D4C5AB8.jpeg

Last edited:
The reason i haven't bought National Poker Series is the mismatch between the red $5 and the blue $1...
Start at $25 seems like a solution :)
:tup:

Thanks, Nav. If only they made them with the set. Odd that a tourney set ends at 1k but that was quite some time ago I suppose.
I had those same thoughts when I had the Pharaoh's set. I had to use WTHC T5K in place. Plaques I guess, or customs like yours are the way!

Thanks, Nav. If only they made them with the set. Odd that a tourney set ends at 1k but that was quite some time ago I suppose.
They way I always think about these fantasy lines back in the early 2000's, most home games when I started playing were running T5 based T2k starting stacks. Not a ton of use for even the T1K chip more than less the higher denoms. As time progressed we evolved into the T25 based / T10k standard starting stacks. Now many places are cutting out the T25 chip and just starting with the T100 for efficiency... but I always laugh because really the original tourneys started with what? A T1 chip... and two zeros and Ta Da! We are basically right back where we started. Funny how history repeats itself, many now even jump to a T1k starting chip... guess what, just another zero, not really changing a damn thing!

As @FordPickup92 mentioned I have been hunting a rack of the T25s for a couple years now. I absolutely would hate to see this set split up so when I saw the listing I didn't even mention it. If for some reason it does split down the road please think of me.

Fingers crossed someone else buys this beautiful set! GLWS @toothpic !!

Thanks @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 . Definitely looking to sell as a full set, but if someone does buy a large majority of the chips I can work on splitting out the rest. Or if the buyer of the set is open to selling a rack of 25s I can ship to two locations no problem. Just trying to not have to deal with a lot of left over chips after the sale and shipping out 10 packages.

They way I always think about these fantasy lines back in the early 2000's, most home games when I started playing were running T5 based T2k starting stacks. Not a ton of use for even the T1K chip more than less the higher denoms. As time progressed we evolved into the T25 based / T10k standard starting stacks. Now many places are cutting out the T25 chip and just starting with the T100 for efficiency... but I always laugh because really the original tourneys started with what? A T1 chip... and two zeros and Ta Da! We are basically right back where we started. Funny how history repeats itself, many now even jump to a T1k starting chip... guess what, just another zero, not really changing a damn thing!

As @FordPickup92 mentioned I have been hunting a rack of the T25s for a couple years now. I absolutely would hate to see this set split up so when I saw the listing I didn't even mention it. If for some reason it does split down the road please think of me.

Fingers crossed someone else buys this beautiful set! GLWS @toothpic !!
I remember back then when the poker boom was starting in the early 2000. Seeing the WSOP tournaments playing with bigger stacks made a lot of people replicate those blinds and levels. I think back then though we played $20 T5k tournaments with 12 - 25, 12 - 100s, 3 - 500s, and 2 - 1000s starting stacks. This was when everyone was still new to poker so it was a nice way to get everyone introduced for a small price. They said cash games were too crazy. Now no one in our group wants to play tournaments because they don't want to bust and watch others play lol

Sunday football bump. Willing to split down the middle as well if two parties are interested in a smaller tourney set.

These are sold. Leaving this thread open for a day or two just in case the buyer wants to post for feedback.

@Ben8257 , I let them know you were interested in some of the 25s if they didn't need them all.

Closing this now. Seller has confirmed they are keeping all chips.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom