NAGB Chip Quantities (1 Viewer)

To each their own, but, as far as full lineups go, I’d take the AS cash over the ES cash 10 times out of 10, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.

That said, the ES has some absolute banger denominations in the lineup!
AFA13429-202C-4ECD-BAAF-200BAACCC46C.gif

To each their own, but, as far as full lineups go, I’d take the AS cash over the ES cash 10 times out of 10, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.

+100

To each their own...

To me, the only weak spot in the ES cash lineup is the $5. There's nothing wrong with it; it just isn't as great as all the other denoms.

And of course, to those of us who are spot-progression-impaired (SPI), those otherwise spectacular quarters had to go ...so mine went. :mad:

I liked the AS chips but thought the tourney chips beat the stuffing out of the cash chips, despite being hotstamps. Strangely enough, I thought the $5s were the best of the cash set. I was so tempted to incorporate the AS cash $5s into the ES cash set.

But my AS chips were the first boat chips to leave home...I do miss the 2000 $1s -- they looked great as a limit set.

[
I was so tempted to incorporate the AS cash $5s into the ES cash set.
I was typing this exact type of a post. I love the AS $5.

I'm desperately seeking AS $5 to mix into my ES cash set. I dislike the $5 so much, that after recently felting them, I sold them just this week. I can't ever fathom using them. In play, they really suffer bad mix of color and muted edgespots..

[
I was typing this exact type of a post. I love the AS $5.

I'm desperately seeking AS $5 to mix into my ES cash set. I dislike the $5 so much, that after recently felting them, I sold them just this week. I can't ever fathom using them. In play, they really suffer bad mix of color and muted edgespots..
No wonder AS $5s are so hard to get. It's the only denom missing from my AS set. Maybe I should switch to ES $5s to make it playable :)

So the largest NAGB on one particular design was 135,000 ?
Hard to say. I've not seen (or looked for) the order numbers for any of the SB, RPT, or TP sub-sets (or if RPT can even be easily divided into sub-sets).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom