Cancelled My Shaped Inlay THC $5 for your $5 Hotstamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
So I had a 2 day reprieve, but family and work will prob retake most hours of my day. I was able to clean out the chip room, and I’m down to my only cash set I’m working on, so here we are.

I liked hotstamps before they were cool.

I’d like a THC gold Hotstamp $5 and if I had to make it work with just one chip itd be AR$20, as others are interchangeable but those are the mainstay.
C5B86B13-D427-42CF-8234-D19372B2BDD2.jpeg

I’m also looking for a HotStamp $5 for this mess. Aptly name my Avant-Garde set, I’m simply throwing together hot stamps from nickel to hundo with the only rule being each chip is different (TMold, RHC, House mold, etc.) By themselves I love these chips, and together it’s a horrific sideshow. Got a unique rack that fits? (Dimes are covered)
DBC81791-DB07-43AE-943A-51A35C3EAF39.jpeg

I have for you: 2 racks of unused HSI $5s

Unused straight from ChipRoom.

Good thing they weren’t sold as mint, see mini bite bottom row, second barrel, 7th chip up. I saw a face with a scratch, I’m guessing there’s prob another.

9BBF02AC-BDE9-44D6-BE47-E907C9C9C874.jpeg

Rack of shaped inlay THC $5s. Looking for my second rack, but I’m guessing those disappeared with rest in the move. Barrel of $25s to go with. Pretty great condition, not sure what to classify as. Can take more pictures.
8A6ADA6A-D185-4231-B593-4B1526BE091A.jpeg

0DEA61A5-9F4C-408D-B86C-01C283050263.jpeg

On a separate note, I nabbed these because hey, maybe I could build a cheapish set.
I’d love to add some giant inlay $1s or $20s from any set to go with these. If I can’t get any, then I guess someone can have these.
90208976-363C-4EEB-B77C-88BB7F44EE5D.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve never put up a trade offer, mostly because I don’t buy chips just as “trade bait”. Willing to put cash out there with my chips, or buy a rack(s) outright, or whatever is usual.

Very rare that I seriously post a “Looking For” ad, but it would be great to being closer to finishing these sets.

They are very “PCF”. From the only loose AR $20s rack thanks to my boys, to the harvested at cost Sams Towns $1s, to the hookup on hot stamp dimes that I could never usually afford, to probably some of the only Capital Room custom set nickels out in the wild, these two sets are about the journey and relationships.

Let’s get them closer to the finish line!

Last edited:
ahhhh shucks. i was hoping these would also have been free with fror. incase you change your mind. dibs
They will be if I can’t get a trade for a couple days.

I can’t charge what they go for, but it’s dumb of me to sell at a reduced rate. So I no longer have a use for them, and if they go, they go for free and may one day return!

They are very “PCF”. From the only loose AR $20s rack thanks to my boys, to the harvested at cost Sams Towns $1s, to the hookup on hot stamp dimes that I could never usually afford, to probably some of the only Capital Room custom set nickels out in the wild, these two sets are about the journey and relationships.

Let’s get them closer to the finish line!
Can confirm. Maybe some Ramada in the fiver spot for the first set?

They will be if I can’t get a trade for a couple days.

I can’t charge what they go for, but it’s dumb of me to sell at a reduced rate. So I no longer have a use for them, and if they go, they go for free and may one day return!
So my dibs counts?

Id say you would need more than a few days to find a suitable trade. It is decent trade bait and with a little patience you will find what you are looking for. Definitely worth the wait IMO.

So my dibs counts?

Id say you would need more than a few days to find a suitable trade. It is decent trade bait and with a little patience you will find what you are looking for. Definitely worth the wait IMO.
Yeah I don’t know what a couples days means. Will bump for a bit.

Hoping that even if no one trades maybe someone will sell. These are long term sets years in the making and folks know I wont ever flip or fully disappear.

Times are very different than they were just a few months ago, Jeff.... I'd pray for Ramada lol
Yeah, Ramada a year ago is what, half the price of now?

I buy/sell/trade in my own little market ignoring today’s craziness, so hopefully one of these scrubs like me has a hidden gem/rack in their closet.

If nothing else the set will be unfinished for a couple more years.

I’m also looking for a HotStamp $5 for this mess. Aptly name my Avant-Garde set, I’m simply throwing together hot stamps from nickel to hundo with the only rule being each chip is different (TMold, RHC, House mold, etc.) By themselves I love these chips, and together it’s a horrific sideshow. Got a unique rack that fits? (Dimes are covered)
I like your style/idea!

Cmon muggles, let your chips out from their closet under the stairs. Let me be their Hagrid, bringing them to a place they feel welcome, and on the occasion they see the felt, I’ll be watching every one of them closely. If you want them back one day, you want need a potion to regrow a flea bite, no scars across their face.

BUmP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom