Cancelled My mega Paulson Dunes set for... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious as to what one might trade for a set like that? The entire existing rack of PNYs un-diaspora’d??? Every chiproom chip sold from 2000-2019? The Entire JACK and PCA rack?
So here's how we do this let's get 52 members and each give our prized set to him and all share this.new person every week I claim Thanksgiving week

Do you accept children? I mean, I love my children, but maybe every summer?

They could make great butlers, dealer, drink/food servers at your beach house? Really spruce up your games and take them to the next level.

I've got a couple of grandkids i could trade?

20201119_184632.jpg

If I added this set to my humble Dunes collection, I would beat even @ovo. Oh my, what a sight that would be... :jawdrop:

Still have nothing to trade though... well, not chips at least!

Neither was I, thanks for the pics @HaRDHouSeiNC . They are sick for sure, not bumping the Dunes for me, but yeah, they are up there.
The 25/50c chips are some of my favorites ever. I spent a while putting together the 25c rack this year.
The Red quarter is probably my favorite quarter in history.

Feeling the chips to I REALLY dont think they are made by Paulson either. Just the colors of those Bike
house mold dont match Paulson, the feel is different, the chips bleed when you scrub them like TRK chips.
I REALLY after seeing one next to two worn red TRK chips, I still think TRK make those house mold chips for the Bike.

Oh, The Bike! In Bell Gardens. Forgot that was called The Bicycle club. I’ve been on their “Live at the Bike” thing.
Yah IDK how old they are but those house mold chips / colors are just the best.
And After holding a bunch of the 25/50 cent chips and the colors Im convinced TRK made those for them
until Im proven wrong.

I've watched live at the bike since Corp Mike was playing. Fun show.

There is a guy Instagram who asks people driving high end (6 figure) sports cars what they do for a living. “Love the car, what do you do for a living” it’s interesting to hear the responses.

I want to know what you do for a living @Windwalker. You have so many nice high end sets.

Y'all are so yesterday. Obviously he's secretly bat dad and his you tube views fund his chipping expenses. Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom