SOLD Murdered SBs $100s and T1ks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I murdered and relabeled these to fit my LCO set. They worked like a charm until I found a rack of yellow $2s and just now some white fracs. Gonna go purple and orange instead for the 500 and 1k.

All chips are fully murdered and relabeled with textured @Gear labels. Easily removed with an exacto or something if one wishes. I have not put them in play but can’t call them mint since I have shuffled them a little bit. For sale are:

SB $100s - 40 - SOLD
Price $260/barrel

SB T1k - 20
Price $300

Shipping is not included. Chips are in Sweden and as usual I’m happy to ship anywhere (unless you don’t)

Not splitting barrels. Priority to larger purchases. Dibs in the thread. Thanks for looking!

F1AD12A4-85BD-4C69-BB2A-C81EC876B0DF.jpeg
081331F5-907F-41EB-A646-C55BF4FFF95F.jpeg
2B77E3C1-3A29-49F5-8620-B05B68165FFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Are the Sb 100s mint/near mint? If so, I will take them. Let me know. Thx.

Are the Sb 100s mint/near mint? If so, I will take them. Let me know. Thx.
I would say so. Near mint at least. No actual game play, just me shuffling them a bit (can’t help myself)

I fully expect this to be a guest set at the Düsseldorf meet-up, if we can make it happen. I even have some overlabelled 25c comming for the occasion ;)

The SB 100s are sold

Last edited:
I fully expect this to be a guest set at the Düsseldorf meet-up, if we can make it happen. I even have some overlabelled 25c comming for the occasion ;)
Ok I lied a little, they’re not just for the occasion. But I’m buying them as part of a set containing another much needed LCO denom and I will keep the fracs because of the meet-up (and hopefully other future ones) :D

Last edited:
Alright, let’s sell this last barrel. New price is $300

Do you own any Paulson Classics? Wondering if I can relabel this barrel? I know the Paulson classic have a small inlay. Let me ask @Gear

Do you own any Paulson Classics? Wondering if I can relabel this barrel? I know the Paulson classic have a small inlay. Let me ask @Gear
Don’t own any classics but I bet @Gear can make color matched inlays that’ll make them look small. Easy to remove the LCO labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom