For Sale Mother Load of BCC Desert Palms (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UW85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've finally decided to let my DP's go. Just need to sell off some chips. I do not want to sell bits and pieces -- rather I'd love to see whomever is interested in buying them to combine with others and/or buy 'em all in one lot. I could ship separately to different buyers, but I don't want to be left with a rack of this or that. If someone organizes a "group buy", that would work. PLEASE DO NOT send me request for individual racks or partial purchases. It may come to that, but not yet.

500 x $25
1,000 x $100
600 x $500
487 x $1,000
300 x $5,000
280 x $25K
120 x $100K
3,287 chips

Looking for $1/chip -- not bad by today's prices I figure for these chips.

**NOTE: There are some "old timers" on CT whom I've reached out to that I know love and collect DP''s and they will have first shot at buying them all. However, knowing this is a large set & a lot of money, it's doubtful & may not happen. I'm tossing this up here for any consideration some might have. This set includes the ultra rare 25K & 100K chips I was lucky enough to have made by Mike at BCC before they stopped making chips.

Thanks, UW85

hG7FDtJ.gif

strange, I posted, but it didn't post, so I'll repost

Can't afford all, but am in for some on a group buy. I can adjust my want to help make something work with others

25 x 110
100 x 150
500 x 150
1000 x 120
5000 x 160
25k x 60 - 90
100k x 60 - 90

Hell of a time to have site maintenance performed. That's why your post didn't go through.

Love these....I want them all, but I had to submit taxes tonight

Last edited:
Don't post much anymore -- not sure what's up with the images -- I'll work on getting pics up that show hi res pics instead of thumbnails -- here is a screen capture of Ovo's post/pic:
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 9.15.23 PM.png

some history I wrote up

They are excellent chips, in my opinion, one of the first, quality home sets made available, with a nickel (Wylecoyo got the ball rolling on the Nickel ), quarter, half ( nice mustard color) ( some got custom 10 cents made), 1 (the one is my least favorite, wish it could get a revamp on the colors, but too late now. No snapper, but it doesn't get used a lot in poker. A beautiful 2 with Adobe and Chocolate spots on Gold ,yumm. A 3 dollar chip, Light Pink with Radiant Red, Dark Blue. The 5 is the best in the set, imo. Blood Red just draws you in with Arc Yellow and Royal Red, great accents, one of the best color combos I've ever seen. A ten dollar chip (tens seem so rare in a set and it's beautiful Light Blue with Canary Yellow and Plum and plum is yumm) Now I wish a 20 would have been made and I think we could have gotten it done, if BCC was still around :sad:
The 25 is a classic color combo Dark Green with Canary Yellow and Lavender , 100 is Black with Dolphin Blue, White , Dolphin Blue stipes ( the custom colors Jim came out with later,had incredible Horizon Blue, Dolphin Blue, Sky Blue stripes) The 500 is a beauty too Purple with Day Green and Hot Pink. The 1000 is lush with Canary Yellow and Blaze Orange stripes( a later run , orchestrated by UW85 had to use New Canary Yellow, old was retired, which wasn't as nice. The 5000 was Blaze Orange with white strips , looks great with the 1000. UW85 dreamt up the 25K and 100K. We could have had more dreams if BCC.... The last run of the chips had the best quality, as the inlay printing was much better, looked sharper. Would have liked to get a 500k and 1million made.
here is a scan of the original line-up

I would love to add to my set. I never use it as I am light on 1ks.
If it works out I would like:

100 $25
100 $100
100 $1000
100 $5000

Such an amazing set ... if split, I would be down for:

$25 - 125
$100 - 125
$500 - 50
$1000 - 25

*edit* I realised that there are no $5 ... therefore I had to change the breakdown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom