Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
UPDATED: With prices

For sale are the following:

60 - Yakama Legends $5 - SOLD
40 - Wyndham Old San Juan $5 - SOLD
20 - Yakama Legends $25 - $18 $15 $12 OR BEST OFFER

Most chips have a sticker applied, which can be removed pretty easily (note I will NOT be removing the stickers prior to sale). The original labels will be found underneath if you do remove the stickers. Please see the pictures below:

237074 237075

As I have no idea what to sell these for, I will put these up for a $0.70 per chip OR BEST OFFER. Preference will be given to someone that buys them all, but will also split - although I prefer not to split into barrels. Buyer is responsible for shipping. CONUS only.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Last edited:
Depending on price, I'll take the $25s or the Yakama $5s if you split them up. Doesn't really matter which one. Never had a barrel of V7s, but they're the reason I found this site. Would be good to finally play with some!

Depending on price, I'll take the $25s or the Yakama $5s if you split them up. Doesn't really matter which one. Never had a barrel of V7s, but they're the reason I found this site. Would be good to finally play with some!

Thanks - got a few PMs but no commitments yet. Honestly just looking for a fair offer, not looking to make a killing here. Just send me a PM with your price/what you want, and I will almost certainly accept.

I have decided to keep this thread open for 48-72 hours - at which point I will break these chips up and separately auction off each lot. Get your offers in!

Bump - prices reduced! Heading to the post office in a couple hours, can get these out today!

Bump - Yakam's still available - I may just turn these into a shuffling stack if they don't sell.

Bump - Yakam's still available - I may just turn these into a shuffling stack if they don't sell.

Anyone have 10 BJ chips (preferably Yakamas) of a different denom/color they want to trade for 10 of these for shuffling purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom