Mixed Games on card stock - Icarus version (1 Viewer)

Machine

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I'm working on Mix Games on Card stock, and I was wondering what games I should target? I have changed the names of a few cards based on local names.

Here is my current list, this is based off abey99 and Power13's work. I am theme'ing them up with 'Icarus' to fit my theme, but if all goes well, I may run a GB, if there is interest.

I'm almost done, I only have some QC (clean up), few more card creations, and edits to the current set to work through.

Other than what I have listed what games would you put on the list? Names in blue I believe are new cards from past GBs.

Flop
Draw
Stud
Double Board Hold'emArchieSuper Stud 8
PLOBadugiChicago
God's GameBadaceyCowpie
Big OBadeuceyKentrel
ImPLOcean2 or 5 Omaha 8 with DrawOxford Stud
ShowmahaDra2mahaRazz
FusionDramaha ZeroPineapple Stud
ChowahaShodugiTahoe Pitch & Roll
4-Card Chowaha 8Triple Draw Lowball
Super Hold'em
3 Hand Hold'em
Pineapple 8
Very Crazy Pineapple
Ludicrous Pineapple
Lazy Pineapple
Thermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple
SOHE
SHESHE
Scarney
Scrotum 8
Stumpler

This is the only one I've made a little silly, I love jawas! I also plan to make Scarney, I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm thinking of making it a rainbow card and maybe a unicorn image on it lol.
Here is one of the new cards I've created:

FChowaha.jpg
Chowaha.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta do Canadian Scarney with the Kill, derailment or Sorrow for @bergs , Drawmaha 21, 49, Sviten... just do the fun games and skip all the ones we never play! Haha

Cards look great buddy, I'd be interested in helping on some of our more "colorful"variants that Bergs and @MatB have come up with (maybe credit to others but those guys know all the good ones)

Who doesn't know Sheshe, Sohe, Pinapple, badugi and the other simple games. You definitely have some others in there like cowpie (I don't know that one) We call Jawaha 3-2-1 or Slide...

Would almost be cool to do a beginner pack and then make expansions with the crazy stuff for those of us that have already purchased cards.

@k9dr what was that one you came up with at SQM this year... 6 card impocean double board or something crazy... some of the best games are invented AFTER a dozen beers, but no one remembers to write them down! Lol

Would almost be cool to do a beginner pack and then make expansions with the crazy stuff for those of us that have already purchased cards.
Thats a lot of work, I've thought about it a little but I'm not sure what the cost or effort will be, I'm only in the design / edit phase right now, Power13 really gave me a jump on this and its still a ton of effort, I didn't know how much, plus the learning curve of the software.

I definitely love Canadian Scarney with the Kill but its hard to put the variants on there and explain them well. Once I nail down the list, I'll likely share / ask for input on some of this, Chicago I put a variant on the front of the card for 'Southside' as it fits.

The primary focus is for the card to provide instructions for the base game, and be as true as possible to the instructions abby99 has published.

That said if anyone has any EDITS they would like to see or if there is a better way to illustrate or articulate / denote the instruction side please let me know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom