Cancelled Mirage $3 and Cache Creek $1 - house molds (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am putting together a house mold set. My dream set would have the yellow Cache Creek $1 house mold over labeled as my $5. And the black Mirage $3 house mold over labeled as a $100. I feel like this is a fool's errand. But before I settle for a different line up...
  • anyone have 1 to 2 racks of Cache Creek $1 they are willing to sell? Does anyone harvest these?
  • Anyone have 10 to 20 Mirage $3 they are willing to sell?
If it turns out someone has racks of Mirage $3 they want to sell, then I could reverse the two (Cache Creek = $100 and Mirage = $5 or maybe leave as is).

Asset 1@3x.png

AFAIK i might have been the only degen chipper who was actively harvesting these Cache Creek $1s pre-pandemic. Unfortunately for me I sold off all of my best condition chips not knowing covid would close down the Poker Room forever.

It's extremely difficult to cherry pick & harvest stand-on-edge chips from table games currently bcuz the minimum bets are so damn high. I've been trying to complete a rack for my own collection since late 2020, & only have 72 chips so far.
Harvest pr0n from 2017 - 2019:
Cache Creek $1 house mold harvested 2019.jpg

They absolutely do make a fantastic relabeled $5 chip. I know there's a few racks dispersed amongst the community so GLWS.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/house-mold-mixed-set-almost-complete.82890/

AFAIK i might have been the only degen chipper who was actively harvesting these Cache Creek $1s pre-pandemic. Unfortunately for me I sold off all of my best condition chips not knowing covid would close down the Poker Room forever.

It's extremely difficult to cherry pick & harvest stand-on-edge chips from table games currently bcuz the minimum bets are so damn high. I've been trying to complete a rack for my own collection since late 2020, & only have 72 chips so far.
Harvest pr0n from 2017 - 2019:
View attachment 1242999

They absolutely do make a fantastic relabeled $5 chip. I know there's a few racks dispersed amongst the community so GLWS.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/house-mold-mixed-set-almost-complete.82890/

Thanks for the background. I did not realize they shut their poker room down. I have one chip and it is...uglier than sin. No one else should even consider collecting these. If you accidentally bought some years ago I will help you dispose of them - send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom