Cancelled Mint Primary Snappers (50) for (2) racks of non-cleaned mint secondary snappers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadol

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
After tallying my spend with the forum over the last month, I am stuck with a $5700 bill. It is a little more than I wanted but I am close to finishing. Ideally, I would like to find another (50) of these attached mint primary snappers to make a full rack, but the prospect of paying an additional $127 + for them gives me a little heartburn after the total bill for the month. That also assumes I can find others, since I have not seen them offered much.

For trade, I am looking at (2) racks of uncleaned mint secondary snappers at TCR price of ~$60 per rack. I know that this is less than the ones being sold today, but I think you underestimate the amount of work it takes to clean them. There is a reason that (5) racks have been put on the market today. They are painful to clean. I spent all of my Sunday going through a third round of magic eraser after they were also run with ultrasonic. They are still not perfect.

I have not seen many sales for these primary mint snappers. In my opinion they are much more pretty than the secondary's and best of all they do not require any cleaning or flattening.

The prospect of cleaning (2) additional racks is not ideal, but to save costs on buying more chips it is worth it. If no interest exists, I will keep them and call it a day, but I think the trade is a fair given the amount of work it takes to clean them. Please let me know if there is an interest. I need another full rack of snappers to finish my collection, so I would be willing to purchase an additional (50) primary snappers but would prefer to trade. Thanks for looking and for the help!!

1st.jpg

Best of luck with your search and trade, @Granadol ! Happy to talk if I stumble upon 50 other primaries. I’m open to new or used but need at least a rack to make it work for my set. Perhaps I need to suck it up and scrub harder! You’re a glutton for punishment! ;)

Best of luck with your search and trade, @Granadol ! Happy to talk if I stumble upon 50 other primaries. I’m open to new or used but need at least a rack to make it work for my set. Perhaps I need to suck it up and scrub harder! You’re a glutton for punishment! ;)
Absolutely understand. You and I are nearly in the same place. Cleaning those secondary’s has not been fun for me but that is secondary to my large chip bill. Ouch!! Trying to make it worth my while to sell these mint primary’s. I am secretly hoping this does not work out but thought I would try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom