Cancelled MINT GARDENA RACKS - 2 RACK OF $25 AND 2 RACKS OF $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi, all!

I have those four Gardena racks slated for two different to-be-relabeled sets. I'm not fully sold on how the spots on those chips work with the other chips. It's fine but I think I could do better. I don't want to share which other chips are in the line up yet as I want to reveal both sets only once they are ready.

Anyway, because of the above, I'm looking to possibly trade those racks if there's demand for those Mint Gardenas $25 and $100. So what I would be looking for? 1 or 2 racks of a Mint Black or Charcoal THC and 1 or 2 racks of a Mint White or Off-White THC. Yes, they gotta be Mint.

If you're interested in a possible trade, just shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Not selling those racks at the moment as it would create a hole in my sets.

Thanks for looking guys,

Paulo-

IMG_2173.jpg
IMG_2174.jpg
IMG_2175.jpg
IMG_2176.jpg
IMG_2177.jpg
IMG_2178.jpg

Sooooo... that’s where the mint Gardena chips have been hiding!

Nice chips Paulo... just gorgeous. And GL with your search.

Hi, all!

I have those four Gardena racks slated for two different to-be-relabeled sets. I'm not fully sold on how the spots on those chips work with the other chips. It's fine but I think I could do better. I don't want to share which other chips are in the line up yet as I want to reveal both sets only once they are ready.

Anyway, because of the above, I'm looking to possibly trade those racks if there's demand for those Mint Gardenas $25 and $100. So what I would be looking for? 1 or 2 racks of a Mint Black or Charcoal THC and 1 or 2 racks of a Mint White or Off-White THC. Yes, they gotta be Mint.

If you're interested in a possible trade, just shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Not selling those racks at the moment as it would create a hole in my sets.

Thanks for looking guys,

Paulo-

View attachment 310881View attachment 310882View attachment 310883View attachment 310884View attachment 310885View attachment 310886

Black and charcoal THC solids? If so I can help, don't need chips in return.

A quick BUMP to this thing. Hopefully I can find some trades. I'll wait a few more days and them I'll consider selling them outright.

I exchanged a few PMs with members who were looking to purchase those and had some other friends asked for those racks in the past. Not sure yet what I'm gonna do to pick who's getting them in case I can't find a trade. I'll try to be as fair as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom