SOLD Milano chips 25 cents each plus shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gear

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Selling for a friend.

Claysmith Milano poker chips -- ALL REMAINING CHIPS PENDING SALE

56 x 50c grey
18 x $1 white
13 x $5 red
164 x $25 green
296 x $100 black
171 x $500 purple

Total 718 chips

$175 for the entire batch or 0.25 USD per chip (Shipping not included)

I can send pictures if you really need them.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a rite of passage or a hazing thing to make new members go search and see what the chips look like but in this case these are exactly the kind of chips a newer chip collector would be interested in so I feel you're missing your target group
Screenshot_20230707_203039_Chrome.jpg
. Anyway, here's what Milanos look like.

Thanks, sincerely. I didn't mean it as hazing, just that usually if people are looking for Milano chips, they already know what they look like. Nonetheless, you're right, new chippers might not be familiar with them, and pictures always help!

Maybe it's a rite of passage or a hazing thing to make new members go search and see what the chips look like but in this case these are exactly the kind of chips a newer chip collector would be interested in so I feel you're missing your target groupView attachment 1160517. Anyway, here's what Milanos look like.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

MMMMIIIIILLLLLAAAAANNNNNOOOOOOOOSSS

I was thinking cookie for some reason.

Selling for a friend.

Claysmith Milano poker chips

56 x 50c grey
18 x $1 white
163 x $5 red
314 x $25 green
396 x $100 black
221 x $500 purple

Total 1168 chips

$275 for the entire batch or 0.25 USD per chip (Shipping not included)

I can send pictures if you really need them. They're Milanos. They look like Milanos :)
Pm sent

Milanos are solid chips. I have a nice sized cash set that needs a little expansion to cover a two table affair. If this lot had what I need I’d pounce.

If you can build from what’s here do it. Great chips that take oil amazingly, at a great price, from a site vendor. Fuhgetaboutit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom