Micro Cash Set (1 Viewer)

How low do you want to keep the costs exactly? Is there a certain level you don't want to go past by (lv. 3, 4, etc.)? Lastly, a design of what you're working with for the inlay can help you out tremendously.

How low do you want to keep the costs exactly? Is there a certain level you don't want to go past by (lv. 3, 4, etc.)? Lastly, a design of what you're working with for the inlay can help you out tremendously.

I was trying to stay under $1000 for a set of 400 chips.

Still working on the inlay design, and waiting on my sample set to come in.

Thanks, the last thing I want is to spend a bunch of $$$ and listen to people complain. My sample set should be here in a few days.

I hear ya - you will get lots of opinions - just try to filter suggestions versus opinions.

Most important make sure YOU love them. I LOVE my relabeled Paulsons. and there's nothing anyone can say to make me change my mind!

Lots of people hate the RHC mold. I love that too.

so remember whats important. You have to live with them.

This is around $900
micro set.png

I was trying to stay under $1000 for a set of 400 chips.

Still working on the inlay design, and waiting on my sample set to come in.

I would recommend trying to get more than 400 chips. That is really the bare minimum to run a single table game. 600 would be much more flexible.

It you go with almost all level 1 spots you can get 600 chips for $1000

I would recommend trying to get more than 400 chips. That is really the bare minimum to run a single table game. 600 would be much more flexible.

I’d agree with rhodeman, 400 isn’t enough. I’ve bought 400 chipsets before several times and regretted it each time.
Something like this is two level 1 chips and two level 3 chips, which would save you cash.
D961993A-9D3F-420A-8A9F-B9894BF82EB6.jpeg

I agree, 600 is better. I mostly play $1/$2 NL and have many chips for that level. I have a few friends/family that are more comfortable playing micro stakes, and for that 400 to 500 should be fine (7 players max). Maybe I'll go to 500 just because.

I guess it doesn't make sense to save a few bucks and not be totally happy with the chips. The difference between $900 and $1200 is small if spending 900 means that I won't have enough chips or they are boring. Thanks guys, if it wasn't for this forum I would have make quite a few mistakes. :D

Good choice. You will only end up doing an add-on later if you don’t buy enough to begin with. Then you run the risk of the colours slightly changing between the originals and the add-one. Get samples, play around in the chip design tool and trawl the galleries for inspiration.

Your break down matters too. What does your crew play? Are confortable spending? Since it's a micro, your frac and $1 will be the work horse chips, so build around those.

Thanks those are both nice! I just received my sample set tonight, so I have some thinking to do about colors. Not sure I want to use unweighted base colors. I love the look but not sure about the weight and feel. I need to play around a bit before I decide.

Thanks those are both nice! I just received my sample set tonight, so I have some thinking to do about colors. Not sure I want to use unweighted base colors. I love the look but not sure about the weight and feel. I need to play around a bit before I decide.

How do you feel about charcoal on the nickel base now that you have it in hand?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom