Cancelled MGM Grand Las Vegas & MGM Grand Detroit $1, $2,5 NOW: SPLIT! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
72   1   0
Hi,
up for sale is a very nice starter set of MGM Grand chips. A good opportunity to catch a house mold set in one piece.
That's being said I prefer to sell them as one lot, but I'd split the set, if all at least all fracs and 1's got sold in one piece.

let's split the set!

Please check the pictures for condition. You can get additional pictures upon request if needed.

Pron:

IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Set.jpg

Last edited:
I'd take $1 and $5 if split but only if the $1 were reasonably priced
The 1‘s are in pretty good shape. The large inlay version has been discontinued. I believe the price is fair.
Would be interested in the Fracs if split depending on shippings to the states. I feel like it would be pretty pricey.
Shipping costs for the whole lot to the USA are about $50 including tracking and insurance up to $500. max 5kg

If you are interested I also have a nice rack of custom $25‘s (full inlay replacement with gear labels).
IMG_0913.jpeg

The 1‘s are in pretty good shape. The large inlay version has been discontinued. I believe the price is fair.

Shipping costs for the whole lot to the USA are about $50 including tracking and insurance up to $500. max 5kg

If you are interested I also have a nice rack of custom $25‘s (full inlay replacement with gear labels).
View attachment 1189148
Those look sweet. Great job!

The longer I shuffle the snappers, the more I like to keep them.
I am ready to split what's left. International shipping is pretty cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom