SOLD MGM Grand Detroit .25 cent Chips Quarters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscargambles

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
$350 per rack for quarters shipped- Sold!

$179 for rack of $1’s shipped -Sold!

$179 for 60 $2.50 chips shipped- Sold!

PayPal F&F or add 3 percent for G&S

In the off chance someone would be willing to trade towards Tiger Palace, I could use a barrel of Primary $100’s and maybe willing to trade for them.

IMG_5440.jpeg
IMG_5442.jpeg
IMG_5437.jpeg
IMG_5436.jpeg
IMG_5438.jpeg
IMG_5439.jpeg
IMG_4981.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5308.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't stop looking at these quarters, they're gorgeous! but I feel like 1 rack isn't enough...but I can't swing for 2 right now.
GLWS
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
Keep in mind that this is not the only rack of MGM quarters that will ever be sold on this site. It could take some time but you will get the racks you want. You just have to be patient.

The Detroit quarters have had an interesting price history. 15 years ago when chips were 'cheap', they were instantly snatched up at $300 a rack. I picked up a couple racks of the older MGM quarters with the brown edges at that price and have always loved them. In the meantime, prices for chips have increased on average about 3x, but these are still $300 per rack chips. I know more racks from different places have surfaced, but there are not an abundance of quarter value chips out there. It has always made me scratch my head. All of the Detroit quarters are great chips but I feel like they would be worth more... much more. I know supply/demand and all that, but it's always made me wonder.

The Detroit quarters have had an interesting price history. 15 years ago when chips were 'cheap', they were instantly snatched up at $300 a rack. I picked up a couple racks of the older MGM quarters with the brown edges at that price and have always loved them. In the meantime, prices for chips have increased on average about 3x, but these are still $300 per rack chips. I know more racks from different places have surfaced, but there are not an abundance of quarter value chips out there. It has always made me scratch my head. All of the Detroit quarters are great chips but I feel like they would be worth more... much more. I know supply/demand and all that, but it's always made me wonder.
Last year they were selling for much more. They really are awesome chips. One of the best live .25 cent chips out there. They feel great, look classy, the peach color “pops” and they tie in well with other mixed sets. They are classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom