SOLD MGK cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFD9CBEE-E19D-4D80-8C97-053FEA2C21D7.jpeg
Haha yeah. It's got some weight to it. Never had anyone chuck it in anger, but you could probably put a hole in a wall or someone's head if thrown hard.
Ya we have all seen Transformers and know what will happen.

There was a Grand Cardroom 50mm tourney hotstamp group buy way back. I unfortunately sold it long ago.

The only thing I have left from that are dealer buttons and a random 25k chip I kept.
View attachment 804183
Always loved those. There was a set for sale awhile back. Kind of bummed we didn't pick it up

I actually think I want BCC to come back more than I want Paulson to start selling to the general public again.
I'm all for this. I know there is still a website for some of their chips like the Inplays and Protege chips, and some others even though the links are dead. Wonder if anyone has ever investigated if their molds might be for sale? We should put together a team to look into it. (I know - it's probably already been done)

I wonder if there are enough people who crave old-school poker chips that there could be a big crowdfunded effort to resuscitate some of the BCC lines.

Ugh. I was almost all teed up to make a custom cash set on the MGK mold when BCC sold out and was shuttered by GPI. I had the mold lined up and was even willing to meet BCC's ridiculous 5,000 chip minimum--all that was left was finalizing an inlay or using hotstamps (to avoid the notorious QC problems at BCC with inlays).

Then, poof.

:cry:
Dammit.

Ugh. I was almost all teed up to make a custom cash set on the MGK mold when BCC sold out and was shuttered by GPI. I had the mold lined up and was even willing to meet BCC's ridiculous 5,000 chip minimum--all that was left was finalizing an inlay or using hotstamps (to avoid the notorious QC problems at BCC with inlays).

Then, poof.

:cry:
Dammit.
I can only thank Fabian...he pushed me to get it done.
One of my best chipping decisions ever (dispite the foul taste Joshua left and about 1/3 of my chips being too warped to use)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom