SOLD Mayfair Club T-mold tournament set - 800 chips for $700 shipped (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that these are great chips, but I know personally of two newish chippers that have reached out asking questions.

It's been stated before, but it can be hard for new chippers to decipher a good deal when everyone just says, "Awesome chips amazing price". I guided them to ask seller for further guidance.

Kaimat, can you speak to the condition overall? The first picture of faces is clear and looks great, but the splash pot shows stamps where I can't even make out Tournament or Mayfair, in addition to some faded denoms and denoms being various widths (this may just be a chip or two, and it could also just be my piss poor eyesight and bad flash).

Not threadcrapping at all here folks, just trying to help people determine chip condition and answer why it's not a "snap" at $1 a chip (still like the chips, like I've said in above post love hot stamped T molds, own some myself).

I agree that these are great chips, but I know personally of two newish chippers that have reached out asking questions.

It's been stated before, but it can be hard for new chippers to decipher a good deal when everyone just says, "Awesome chips amazing price". I guided them to ask seller for further guidance.

Kaimat, can you speak to the condition overall? The first picture of faces is clear and looks great, but the splash pot shows stamps where I can't even make out Tournament or Mayfair, in addition to some faded denoms and denoms being various widths (this may just be a chip or two, and it could also just be my piss poor eyesight and bad flash).

Not threadcrapping at all here folks, just trying to help people determine chip condition and answer why it's not a "snap" at $1 a chip (still like the chips, like I've said in above post love hot stamped T molds, own some myself).

I would consider the chips to be mint. As for the quality of the stamps, there are some that were done a little light and some that were a bit heavy. They don't look like they've had any scraping done which may help with some of the heavy stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom