SOLD Matsui Zen cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
For sale is a 600 piece cash set of Matsui Zen plus an acrylic dealer button. These chips are just gorgeous...the colors POP, the design is very cool and the texture/feel of these chips is perfect in my opinion.

PENDING: Price = $1050 + shipping

Zen1.jpg

Zen2.jpg

Zen3.jpg

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
What GB run are these from? If it’s one of the recent ones, I’ll take them! If not, I’d probably take ‘em anyway!
Curious what the differences between the two group buys were? Any chance another buy forthcoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom