Majestic Card Room Redesign - Cash (1 Viewer)

dannyz

High Hand
Reaction score
Looking for feedback on a couple sets of custom labels for Majestics! There's a back story as you would have guessed with the name on the second set.

Named Card Room
Copy of Poker Room - Style 1 (3).pngCopy of Poker Room - Style 1 (4).pngCopy of Poker Room - Style 1 (5).pngCopy of Poker Room - Style 1 (6).pngCopy of Poker Room - Style 1 (7).png

Design 2: "The Bad Apples Poker Room"
Style 1.pngStyle 1 (2).pngStyle 1 (3).png25c.pngStyle 1 (5).png

Last edited:
There seems to be some inconsistency on whether the colors on the label elements are meant to match the base chip color or the edge spots. I like the design, though.

I like it. You'll find all kinds of opinions on here, they're are no shortages, but, you do you. I like the color blending on the labels. Subtle and classy. Well done!

For the most part, I tried to match the edge spots. I might change the 5c chip's crown to green though now that you pointed that out. The red $5 is kind of stuck with white and red since the background sticker is black (as one of the spots). The green $25 is yellow, but looks more gold in the image. I'd have to make sure it works with proofs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom