SOLD Majestic card room poker chips, set of 3,000 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested if you'll split. I'm looking for 5c, 25c, $1, $5, $25
about 800 chips

@Mods

Seller insists on receiving via PayPal friends and family, even though I offered to pay fee.

This is a scam 100%. Pls lock thread.

You guys send unsecured transactions to strangers? This seller is a brand new member and is asking for $1200 unsecured.
And the name on his photos don't match his PCF name.

We do use PPFF here, but with trusted, long time members. No rational reason why a new member should refuse to take Goods & Services if you offer to pay the fee.

So what do you say @Dogdusty413 ??? You trying to pull one over on us?

Seller also tried to validate legitimacy by sending me their eBay account with high marks of approval but refused to send a message from said eBay account.

I asked for a picture of seller with the chips. Seller said she (now a female) is in Maine and chips are in NY, NY.

Please lock this thread.

Seller also tried to validate legitimacy by sending me their eBay account with high marks of approval but refused to send a message from said eBay account.

I asked for a picture of seller with the chips. Seller said she (now a female) is in Maine and chips are in NY, NY.

Please lock this thread.
You need a new username: ScamBuster

Please lock this thread.
You know, you're also brand new here...

There's no need to lock the thread. We can continue to discuss this now that all have been warned.

Please lock this thread.
I have dealt with this user on eBay. They asked me about selling these chips here, I recommended splitting them into smaller sets, but whatever, they obviously wanted more drama than more selling.

I don’t think they are a scammer, I think they want to avoid the dreaded IRS reporting rules that are designed to make our online shopping safer by involving the government.

But I’m not not vouching for anything, I’m just saying they seem reputable for the brief interaction I had with them on another platform.

Ok fine. But I’m the purchaser here who’s willing to pay on PP goods and services so I’m in no way suspicious.

Ok fine. But I’m the purchaser here who’s willing to pay on PP goods and services so I’m in no way suspicious.
It’s not suspicion. It’s IRS rules that are driving the behavior. Has nothing to do with you personally. He has to report the money from G&S and he doesn’t want to do that.

It’s not uncommon here.

And I hope you live in the CONUS or you are due for another shock.

If you look at the stickies on this sub, seller is asking to go against all best practices coupled with not being with the actual chips (in another state) thus unable to provide proof of custody is just a bit too much of a risk for me.

Maybe not a scammer but buyer beware.

Yes I am in Maine, yes the chips are in NY. Am I not allowed to leave the state? I am the seller thats all I am. I sell on FB and I sell on eBay. As I am sure you are all aware eBay takes 11% so this is why I chose this platform. Thats my dog in my photo. Maybe I should have put a pic of me... these chips are sold. I hope everyone stops assuming things about me and the IRS. I have spent alot of time and energy already writing this all. Goodnight and goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom