For Sale Lowered Prices x4: $29 shipped 3 setups of Ugly Used Bent Marked Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Pretty bummed about these. Most were sold by @dmalhi1 as "very good condition with minimal to no bowing"; I disagree with that statement and don't see them as playable. I've already tried to speak with the seller and they've ended discussions.

I'm selling them off with a price that reflects that, trying to recoup some cost. Obviously no refunds lol, you can ask for better pictures but I'm really not framing them in a positive light! Prices below, then descriptions and detailed pics under the groupshot. Some of them have at least one deck that's in good shape while the other is marked/bent.

Prices do not include shipping, usually around $10ish up to two setups in a SFRB. As always, make my life easier and take more/offer a deal, always open. Will be randomly lowering the prices.

2011 WSOP Scallops, Bridge/Standard, very bowed but no marks: $7
KEM Bridge/Standard, very bowed, slightly bent/marked: $9
DaVinci Red/Blue Carpet, bent and clearly marked: $5
Other DaVinci's, bottom right: Nothing wrong with them, great condition, just ugly lol. $11

NTP Cruise, green Aces marked/scratched: $12

All of them, packed better than they deserve: $29 shipped, shipping on me and I'll throw in some extras as a thank you.

20230401_115056 (1).jpg

WSOP, super scalloped. Should be a fair deck, no marking, but is fully curved.
20230322_173958.jpg

KEMs are nice enough but bowed and there's some bends/warped that has marked some of the cards in both decks.
20230322_174127.jpg

20230322_174123.jpg

Bent DaVincis. Other deck is totally fine but this one is awful, even my donkey players can see that from across the 10max.
20230322_174431.jpg

These are totally fine but just ugly and look too similar lol, pray for them.
20230322_174721 (1).jpg

Bought off eBay, NTP Cruise: These ones are interesting, originally passed to @JRald07 but he shuffled and noticed that the green Aces are scratched, to me it appears purposefully marked. I obviously offered to pay him back because the product wasn't as expected. Takes a certain light but discernable. Full disclosure, if he hadn't pointed them out I'm not sure I/my players would have noticed, but now that he has I can't use them. Feel great and I like the art, I can see why people seek these out. Bummer.
20230401_115150.jpg

20230401_115146 (1).jpg

All in all just looking to get rid of them. Offer me a price, please post then PM.

Last edited:
So, $59 for everything, but, and stay with me here, what if someone wanted to become your patron and support the creation of a fantastic house of cards with photo documentation of the creative endeavor -- how much for that?

So, $59 for everything, but, and stay with me here, what if someone wanted to become your patron and support the creation of a fantastic house of cards with photo documentation of the creative endeavor -- how much for that?
Hmmm. I LIKE THIS. But my productivity will not lol, sorry, busy time of year and hoping to publish.
da vinci bridge sized jumbo? if so ill take them.
Gonna guess you mean the ones that arent bent lol? Doesnt matter, both bridge/standard

Thanks for the tag! That's a bummer about the marking, I'll pass as I've still got 5 pristine setups.

Thanks for the tag! That's a bummer about the marking, I'll pass as I've still got 5 pristine setups.
Completely understand that, had to offer lol.

Feel great though, I like it. Will most likely use them for no money games or something, 500 with the fam.

You've got my money, smile and move on, you won. Trying to recoup some costs, but it really does seem like people agree that these arent very good with minimal to no bowing, eh?
I have. You on the other hand seem to love allowing me to live rent free in your head.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-galore.102963/

Not trying to stir the pot but it does seem weird not to have any side view images in the original for sale thread. I’d be unhappy too if I bought cards described as having minimal bowing and they showed up like these did.

Did these come from a very dry climate and arrive in a very humid one?

Caveat emptor, I guess.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-galore.102963/

Not trying to stir the pot but it does seem weird not to have any side view images in the original for sale thread. I’d be unhappy too if I bought cards described as having minimal bowing and they showed up like these did.

Did these come from a very dry climate and arrive in a very humid one?

Caveat emptor, I guess.
No idea about climate. You're right, I took their word for it for sure and failed to ask for further proof of condition. Was early.

Unfortunate to see this. Can't believe the seller didn't offer an immediate refund.

Just a real lack of common decency.

I think this place/hobby has become too big. People have zero shame. There's another thread where a buyer is flipping chips within moments of buying chips. Within the original sales thread where he purchased the chips. Complete lack of awareness.

Hopefully you left appropriate feedback and people will take heed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom