SOLD Lots of Misc Paulsons! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little interested in the solid chips... But is there a big difference between the 38mm size and regular chips?

Barely noticeable unless you stack them directly on top of a 39mm chip and compare.

Nice :)
Do you think the 1000 sticker would peel off easily?

These chips would feel and handle like the 'national poker series' and the 'private cardroom'?
Paulsons are paulsons, right?

Nice :)
Do you think the 1000 sticker would peel off easily?

These chips would feel and handle like the 'national poker series' and the 'private cardroom'?
Paulsons are paulsons, right?
Yeah a little soapy water or rubbing alcohol takes the stickers right off. They handle pretty darn well, Paulson clay is Paulson clay. There’s no mold or texture so they’re not identical, but I really like em. I have a 700 chip tourney set made up of half them and half oversized chips that I’m a fan of, just had some extras of these colors.
E07757F0-4CB4-43C1-89CC-1A645EE7955E.jpeg

Yeah a little soapy water or rubbing alcohol takes the stickers right off. They handle pretty darn well, Paulson clay is Paulson clay. There’s no mold or texture so they’re not identical, but I really like em. I have a 700 chip tourney set made up of half them and half oversized chips that I’m a fan of, just had some extras of these colors.
View attachment 149150
Nice.

Can I pm you?

I'll take these lots, if not spoken for. PM coming
- 5x Harbor Lights $100s - $10
- 120 misc THC mold solid roulette, starburst, monogram (some C&J mixed in) - black, blues, blurple, chocolate/maroon, off white, red - $40

Potentially interested in the mixed lot of 120 THCs. Are the monograms on both sides, or one side BK the other Starburst?Are the black Starbursts overprints? (I don’t really need the roulette chips if someone else wants just those.)

Potentially interested in the mixed lot of 120 THCs. Are the monograms on both sides, or one side BK the other Starburst?Are the black Starbursts overprints? (I don’t really need the roulette chips if someone else wants just those.)
Sorry I forgot to update that they were sold

I bought the 120 THCs. Funny, becuase I was mainly interested in the Roulette chips. I think only 1 or a couple chips had starburst on it, most of the dark blue, brown, and black chips are BK chips and they're monogrammed BK on both sides. I'll send you a PM just in case you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom