Cancelled Looking for inexpensive cash set 25c/$1/$5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naww_Mann

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got something they might want to part with?

Denominations: 25c, $1, $5

Edit: adding more details

Guess I made this posting very open to anything in hopes to just see what people may be willing to sell.

But for some details, I'm looking for no more than 500 chips, and I guess my preference are plastics and ceramics, but I can entertain some CCs too. Budget is around $200-$250.

Based in Canada, Ontario.

I keep looking online for options like from Apache but shipping is such a pain.

Last edited:
Anyone got something they might want to part with?

Denominations: 25c, $1, $5

Edit: adding more details

Guess I made this posting very open to anything in hopes to just see what people may be willing to sell.

But for some details, I'm looking for no more than 500 chips, and I guess my preference are plastics and ceramics, but I can entertain some CCs too. Budget is around $200-$250.

Based in Canada, Ontario.

I keep looking online for options like from Apache but shipping is such a pain.
Did you see this? https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/royal-yak-cash-set.70465/ Way more than you want, but seller indicated a split was possible.

This could get you started. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/china-clay-diamond-crown-mold.70496/

Strait poker supplies in Toronto is fairly competitive for sets in your price range. I'd recommend the scroll ceramics or crazy horse chips.....I have had and have a set of each and there decent chips. I'd consider selling my crazy horse set but is 2075 chips with both tourney and cash breakdowns for few tables. about 4x over your budget but you'd have more chips than you'll ever need.

I'm in the GTA also so shipping is not an issue

Strait poker supplies in Toronto is fairly competitive for sets in your price range. I'd recommend the scroll ceramics or crazy horse chips.....I have had and have a set of each and there decent chips. I'd consider selling my crazy horse set but is 2075 chips with both tourney and cash breakdowns for few tables. about 4x over your budget but you'd have more chips than you'll ever need.

I'm in the GTA also so shipping is not an issue
I have bought from straight poker supplies actually, many samples of various chips in fact, but out of all their options it would only be scrolls ceramics or the crazy horse (relabeled milanos) that I would potentially go for but they don't have the denominations that I want - though I did consider the crazy horse chips with a relabel, but then id be adding cost or new labels...might still consider that option.

Edit: actually just noticed they have the crazy horse chips from 2015 production that are on clearance price - but the chips may have varying dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom