Wanted Looking for 1 Barrel of THC Mauve solids (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelBubly

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looking for one barrel of THC solid Mauve chips. Hot stamps, starburst, inlay, roulette, milled are all great! Any condition is great!

Will also take less than a barrel if you have a handful.

The labels are ordered! Help me get chips to put them on!

Last edited:
Horizon Blue, Mauve, or Sea Green anyone? Any quantity! Anyone got a spare barrel tucked away they don't need?

Can offer some Tiger Hotstamp Samples or CDI 98 samples.

Anybody got anything? Happy to buy full barrels of any color to finish off these racks!

Let's make a deal!!

Bump! Offering $1.5 / chip. $30 / Barrel. I'll take whatever you've got!

Would also take good to VGC chips as well.

I can give you a mauve chip from the sample set that Jim had for sale. Let me know if you want it.

Horizon Blue: x 13
Do you have photos of the condition of the chips you're trying to match? I think I may have some odd lots of Horizon blue solids in various used shape from well used bike tires to used-but may still stand on edge, and could check and sort through mine to see if I had a good match of 13 (or more).

Do you have photos of the condition of the chips you're trying to match? I think I may have some odd lots of Horizon blue solids in various used shape from well used bike tires to used-but may still stand on edge, and could check and sort through mine to see if I had a good match of 13 (or more).

Not the best edge condition photos. They are far from bike tires, but well loved.

Attachments

• 69687613-4897-4F19-A204-665FAEB843A4.jpeg
    69687613-4897-4F19-A204-665FAEB843A4.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 95B7177D-80E2-406C-9C8F-9532A7AEA185.jpeg
    95B7177D-80E2-406C-9C8F-9532A7AEA185.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 69
Change on plans. No longer need Horizon Blue.

Looking for 9x Sea Green
9x Mauve.

Happy to buy up to a full barrel. Good to VGC condition preferred but would consider others. Can trade Milled Mustard Solids in VGC.

Still looking for 10-20 of each colour. Also interested in Mustard THC solids in any quantity up to a full rack!

Sea Green and Mauve. Will consider any condition!

Mauve anyone? Just need about 8-10 chips. Will buy a full barrel. Or two. Can be dirty. Hooker juice encouraged. Can be worn out. Round tires are fine.

Bump. Will offer $45 for a barrel of Mauve THC solids. Labels should be here soon and want to finish out this rack!

Just need 8-10 chips, but will buy a full barrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom