Tourney Local Pro selling at 1.5 markup WTF!? (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
This guy does fairly well in local tournies, but seems like a ridiculous markup to me

Screenshot_20201204-061152_Facebook.jpg

This is the same guy I watched in a FREEZEOUT reraise to 10k pre with AQ leaving himself 1,200 behind, and who reraised ME half his chips pre with :5c::6c: and then called it off when I jammed

Just goes to show how unknowledgeable people really are if he really has sold 85% at that markup. Easy money, right?

Just goes to show how unknowledgeable people really are if he really has sold 85% at that markup. Easy money, right?
only 50% available from start...still horrible

And these people have half a mirrion lifetime (shakes head)

Only two options...or he is a sleesy SOB baloonhead looking for angles or a nitwit that got lucky on a huge heater and now looking for funds to pay the real variance
My money is on option one

Last edited:
I would prefer 60% of you at 2.5...eyes closed

SOLD! I'll dm you my PP, you pay fees!

There are people in his comments scooping up what he's selling. He is well known as a frequent face in the money locally.

If I was going to buy his action, it would be not at that crazy markup for one, and two it wpuld be in smaller buyins where he'll have an edge over the field

This $1,700 buyin is going to have significantly tougher competition where he may not even have an edge

Edit: it did not work out and some Nigerian prince received the funds :(

He promised I'll get it all back soon with extra...phieuw...almost lost that one

If it was a Cuban Prince I would be worried, but Nigerians haven't even discovered fire yet so you should be good

USA USA USA!

Next thing I was thinking...we have the same mindset

I hear worm saying...we could cut this room up in a hour

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom