SOLD Like New Jumer's 5/10 NL Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I’m continuing to trim my Jumer’s set. I’ve used the following chips a few times so I know the breakdown works perfectly for 5/10 NL. I'm calling these "like new" condition because I can’t tell which ones I’ve used and which ones stayed in the chip case.

140 secondary $5
300 secondary $25
200 secondary $100
20 primary $500
20 $1000

Total quantity: 680 chips
Asking for $2200 plus shipping

d3CoIRi.jpg

SN27st2.jpg

L72Fu16.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Dec 18, 2022)
Unless otherwise noted, the buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
The buyer assumes all risk once the seller ships the product (aka FOB origin). Insurance is available at buyer's expense. Proof of acceptance scan (preferred) or photo/video of package being dropped off with the carrier will be provided. Packages with insurance and all international packages will always have an acceptance scan.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others to see what is still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
Totally understand and respect selling as a set. BUT - if anything changes in this regard, I'd like to toss a dibs out there on the $500's and $1k's (I've got some primaries, no need for secondaries).

GLWS!

Jumer - A guy whos so fun and funny everybody likes him. He has a lot of friends and haters. He likes to eat but he's not fat. He's smart and bossy but still nice.

Very nice chips. Do I want to get back into the RHC game? Thinking…….

One more price drop. No plans to host for the next few months because I'm about to have a roommate who needs to learn not to cry all the time, so if these Jumer's don't sell by my next game, I'll break them out of their shipping boxes and put them into play again.

will split if most/all are accounted for

one last bump before this goes to split

You'd mentioned splitting earlier on. I believe most of the chips had interest expressed.

It might be beneficial to clearly state that you decided against splitting, for those that had posted interest - if you are now not splitting. Just sayin'.

Removing my dibs on the 500's and 1k's, have partially filled since my dibs post in Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom