Wanted Leads on Noirs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Noirs are the chips that got me started chipping, so I’m kicking the tires on availability and cost for one of:
  • Heads up tourney set 40/40/20 breakdown of any 3 consecutive denoms
  • Playable shorthanded/travel-type cash set (maybe 300-400 chips?) stakes 25c/50c through 1/2+ish
  • Full playable cash set (600+ chips) for the same stakes+ as above
Post here or send a PM, please!

3FAA494C-A59F-459A-BD27-9AADED58D36D.jpeg

(borrowed @Windwalker photo)

Just got my set... and playing my first tournament with them tonight ! Not considering selling right now...

@Mooneypenny ill tag you here: if there’s a chance at any of my wanted options I might be interested
  • Heads up tourney set 40/40/20 breakdown of any 3 consecutive denoms
  • Playable shorthanded/travel-type cash set (maybe 300-400 chips?) stakes 25c/50c through 1/2+ish
  • Full playable cash set (600+ chips) for the same stakes+ as above

@Mooneypenny ill tag you here: if there’s a chance at any of my wanted options I might be interested
Similar story on my end, with the Noir serving as the gateway drug into the chipping sickness :) I thought owning them was a pipe dream, until they began popping up and I said “fu€k it” and jumped in.

While I can support these needs - aside from the .50s, that do not exist - I’m trying to hold on to the remainder of what I have left.

While I’d love to help, the Noir inventory I plan to let go is up for auction.
I saw those :love: and am watching:ninja:

looks like only the heads up 40/40/20 rack would be an option … if I buy whole lots and split off what I don’t need. Which I understand, but try to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom