Found Leaded $1 chips - white or light blue base - 2 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Boredom can get expensive. I have a mixed leaded cash set except for the $1 chips so I'm looking for 2 racks of $1 chips in very good condition or better to mix in with the set in the picture below, replacing the Silver Seven $1. Can be a white base or light blue base. Need some edge spots that can blend in well too. 3d14, 312, 314, 414 or something along those lines. Show me what you got and your asking price.

I've replaced some of the Casablanca $5 with very good+ condition chips so definitely need some that are in at least that good of a condition. Picture of the conditions of the current Casablanca chips below too.

Thanks!

hBkBQJxh.jpg

7arrDjgh.jpg

ZpNBb5Dh.jpg

Do you really notice the Silver Sevens not being leaded? The ones I have are almost 10g, and they are so pretty. I've considered getting them in the game along with my Crystal Palace set just because I like that they have edge spots over the solid $1s that are in the CP set.

They have a good weight on them which is why they are in the set now, but they aren't leaded and I'm going for heeeavvvyy. Yes it's nitpicking but being done for completion.

Got most of them so closing this down and putting up a wanted add for more Adolfo's $1 in very good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom