Latest poker cheating scandal (1 Viewer)

trever

Flush
Reaction score
how does the vibrating device work, just watching the video above with no sound doesn't show cheating. Poor play, but how did cheating arise ?

how does the vibrating device work, just watching the video above with no sound doesn't show cheating. Poor play, but how did cheating arise ?
so im guessing its like a cam group toy, controlled by bluetooth
the question is HOW
they claim no phones or devices anywhere with hustler employees around the stream
its on a delay
SOOOOOO, the question is more of who and how
the vibrator would be limited to bluetooth range which isnt super far
could go well, either anywhere to vibrate.

Im more curious on how and who hacked or leaked the hustler stream IF it happened since
they have such a STRICT no phone or device policy for anyone involved.

That’s gross. She claimed she thought he had ace high and wanted to bluff catch him. If that’s true, then she’s calling behind. Doesn’t make sense.

As there are rfid cards, cheating is possible. If so, it's very likely that it's an inside job. Very sus in my book. 78 is about the only hand she beats

Shes also staked by the guy sitting across from her. Its a weird situation and giving money back is suspicious. The nonsense poker explanations I cant hold against her, I've heard much worse (albeit not near these stakes).

How does this even work? It was a live event ... You also hear about this in chess nowadays, very weird and strange

That’s gross. She claimed she thought he had ace high and wanted to bluff catch him. If that’s true, then she’s calling behind. Doesn’t make sense.
She said on Twitter she thought she had J3 and was too embarrassed to admit she misread her hand at that moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom