SOLD Lakeshore Inn Fractional Chips $0.25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Picked these "nice rack $0.25s" up from Inca911 (see his sales thread below) but they didn’t work out in my color scheme how I thought they would so selling at cost $250/rack + shipping. If someone buys all 3 I’ll throw in as many racks as I can in the MFRB (Brybelly racks).

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/lakeshore-inn-fractional-chips-0-25-0-50.35266/
1AD45C04-CA70-4F17-ACC0-D8C2AD1DD735.jpeg

IMG_0136.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Uploaded the OP with another picture which more accurately shows off the color which will definitely pop with a bit of oiling :)

so these aren't super bright almost neon red but more of a full deep red?

Not as deep as maroon but a full red for sure - source - got a rack from Forrest when he was selling them - beauties!

click on the pictures that @Lemonzest posted above and you can see the Monte Carlo ones have the dark red edge spot compared to the fracs.

so these aren't super bright almost neon red but more of a full deep red?
Yeah I'd agree with @Lemonzest & @aaronj. Not sure how else to describe the color but I guess I'd say a full bright red (not neon but a "true" red). When I get home later today I'll take some pictures with them next to some other chips with red/maroon/orange/neon red in them.

I guess this is a great reason to invest in a Paulson color sample set! (Not that I needed a reason.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom