Cancelled Labor Day Auction - Aurora Star tourney set - 500 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Up for auction is a 500 chip set of Aurora Star hot stamped tourney chips. I am selling these to make room on my desk and to fund the acquisition of my next Hall of Fame set :ninja: The auction starting price is set at or near the final sales price of recent sales of these chips. The chips are in mint or used once condition. I have made an effort to choose mint chips for sale, but it is honestly difficult to tell the difference.

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_8766.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

The last three pics are of the chips you will actually receive. Racks are not included. I will not split the set. Chips will ship in original white Paulson chip boxes securely packaged in a MFRB. Set breakdown is as follows:

T5 - 20 - I use these as Bounty chips
T25 - 100
T100 - 100
T500 - 100
T1000 - 100
T5000 - 40
T25K - 40

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $2000.00
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Bidding closes at 9:59:59 PM EDT. Highest bid before 10:00:00 PM EDT on Monday September 3rd, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted. Meaning: Bid at 10:05 will not count.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed; iii) refuse bids at my discretion; iv) immediately accept absurdly high B-I-N offers
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Buyer will be responsible for $15.00 shipping in a MFRB. Insurance is optional, with the understanding that my responsibility for safe delivery ends once the package has been accepted by the USPS and a tracking number has been issued.
10. Payment Terms: PayPal Friends and Family (preferred) or buyer pays an additional 3% on top of the final shipped price.
11. Shipping restricted to CONUS ONLY.
12. Members bidding must have a minimum of 100 posts and a positive feedback rating.

Good luck (y) :thumbsup:

Why is it that $2000 chip set and $1 racks not included, many do it just....why?

Why is it that $2000 chip set and $1 racks not included, many do it just....why?

A few more reasons.

1. I can't speak for everyone, but I have more chips than I have racks. Let's say one has 10 sets of 1000 chips and 70 racks and seven 1000 chip carriers. That person may put the 7 of those sets in racks/carriers and leave the other 3 in chip boxes, or cheap aluminum carriers. And why sell the racks if one would then need to replace them. Adding to that, if one is constantly buying and selling and everytime that person bought you didn't get the racks and every time that person sold, he/she sold their racks, then they'd soon have no racks.

2. Not all chip racks are $1. I think I paid somewhere around $3.50 per rack for my Unique racks. Let's say everyone included the racks, then I could end up with $1 racks while giving my better racks away.

3. If a person has Paulson racks, he/she can't simply buy more via a retailer. They's want to keep them

I get it, thanks for the response sorry for the hijack, glws. Wish I could afford.

Will take chips if split please contact me if you are interested in splitting. I need 25 x 5k but willing to work with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom