SOLD Krony's Cardroom CPC Micro stakes cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Asking $615 shipped (less than $1/chip when including the extra chips)

Breakdown:
5c - 140
25c - 160
$1 - 160
$5 - 100
$20 - 40

Plus a few extras.

These are in pence and pounds, not dollars and cents.

1631298968629.png
1631298974622.png

1631298981392.png

This is just such a good deal I am having a hard time resisting. And then for about $120 you can get 1200 Unlaminated @Gear Labels and relabel them to a custom set which is still worth it. I do not have a theme for a set right now, but I'm sure I can make a theme work with these colors. This is so tempting. I'm going to have to go to sleep and will think about it.

Please don't be here in the Morning! Please don't be here in the Morning!! Please don't be here in the Morning!!!

@kaimat We all live in sin everyone of us. Just say a few Hail Mary's and you'll be fine.

This is just such a good deal I am having a hard time resisting. And then for about $120 you can get 1200 Unlaminated @Gear Labels and relabel them to a custom set which is still worth it. I do not have a theme for a set right now, but I'm sure I can make a theme work with these colors. This is so tempting. I'm going to have to go to sleep and will think about it.

Please don't be here in the Morning! Please don't be here in the Morning!! Please don't be here in the Morning!!!

@kaimat We all live in sin everyone of us. Just say a few Hail Mary's and you'll be fine.
I was wondering like why would u put this out there maybe someone would take you're idea and buy them so you didnt have to

maybe that was you're plan all along lol

I wish I had a extra $750ish laying around I would do that haha

Inlay replacement with shaped labels maybe?

There are 60x 20£ chips in the photo?

Yeah there are some extras with the set, which I believe include an extra 20 $20s. I was too lazy to go count them so I just used what I had written down in my last listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom