Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (7 Viewers)

Would it be possible to get shipping rates for 10 racks to Australia? Postcode 3064 if that helps

So I just wanted to point something out that might help people make the decision to purchase these. In the original post, @justincarothers states that although a standard bird cage can fit 10 of the 40mm racks, it only fits 8 of the 43mm.

I applaud Justin for not trying to mislead anybody. However, I don't believe there is such a thing as a standard birdcage. I have cages from three different vendors: GSE, YuanHe, and BRPro. And I am elated to say that all of my cages fit a full 10 of the 43mm racks. In fact, on my 600 ct cages, they also fit a full 6 racks of the 43mm!

At first I thought perhaps it's just my bird cages... Maybe they're just taller somehow. But then I stacked up five of Justin's racks against five of the Matsuis, and they were identical! So, if you know that your cage can fit 10 Matsui racks, it should be able to also fit 10 of Justin's 43mm racks!!!

PXL_20230504_020911149.jpg

PXL_20230504_021100253.jpg

PXL_20230504_020945248.jpg

Last edited:
Do they fit CPC?
I will say…it depends. I have a set of rounders circle-square mold and some barrels fit snuggly, while some others do not. Its usually one or two chips in each barrel that tend to make it just a bit too wide. The chips have not seen much play at all, so maybe some more worn CPCs would fit fine, or even a different mold.
I’ll take a caliper to them tomorrow to see what the actual width is of the barrels that fit vs. the ones that don’t.

I will say…it depends. I have a set of rounders circle-square mold and some barrels fit snuggly, while some others do not. Its usually one or two chips in each barrel that tend to make it just a bit too wide. The chips have not seen much play at all, so maybe some more worn CPCs would fit fine, or even a different mold.
I’ll take a caliper to them tomorrow to see what the actual width is of the barrels that fit vs. the ones that don’t.
Thanks for helping out Steve! I know folks have had mixed results with CPC chips

OK, here's the lowdown on CPCs and the size of the racks. I measured with a caliper a number of different CPC barrels that ranged between 67.15mm and 68.2mm.
67.15mm barrel fit beautifully. They dropped in and the cover fit easily. No wiggling.
67.5mm barrel is VERY snug. Had to push it slightly to fit in and the cover is tight.
67.7mm barrel fit, but had to push it down more than I prefer. While it technically fit, I'm not comfortable with it.
68.2mm is just too wide. It can be forced in, but I'm afraid of cracking the rack. Cover will not close, even when I was able to get them in the bottom section.

Last edited:
Awesome, was actually looking for these and reached out to Tina. She told me you were getting a ton lol. I'll take
40 x 40mm

Thanks!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom