Just a newbie and wanted to say hello. Brunswick, GA (1 Viewer)

Welcome, as Fran stated, post a pic and there's a better than average chance that. someone here can tell you something about it.

1680205930875.png

Attachments

• 1680205861462.jpeg
    1680205861462.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 30
welcome to PCF! Great chip and probably worth a bit of money. I’m sure some of the singles experts on here can give you a price range.

WOW, yes!! Amazing chip and one that's rare. Sands Small Crown chip from 1960. My old Chip Rack book (14th edition, 2012) is rating it a Z4 which is $2100-3099. Of course that's just a price guide so that's potentially what it's worth. Could still be worth that much today though, I couldn't find a single non-cancelled version sold when trying to search. I was able to find two cancelled chips in 2014 that sold for $500-550. The one that sold for more had a pretty nasty fleabite out of it too.

I can't put a price on what you have, but it is very rare! The shaped inlay is more rare than the round inlay. Nice stuff and welcome!

WOW, yes!! Amazing chip and one that's rare. Sands Small Crown chip from 1960. My old Chip Rack book (14th edition, 2012) is rating it a Z4 which is $2100-3099. Of course that's just a price guide so that's potentially what it's worth. Could still be worth that much today though, I couldn't find a single non-cancelled version sold when trying to search. I was able to find two cancelled chips in 2014 that sold for $500-550. The one that sold for more had a pretty nasty fleabite out of it too.

I can't put a price on what you have, but it is very rare! The shaped inlay is more rare than the round inlay. Nice stuff and welcome!
Thank you for the information! I appreciate your taking time to let me know. Now I just have to learn about how to use this site so I can try selling or auctioning it. Again thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom