SOLD jpietrella Sale #38: Partial Chicken Coop Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've got three two zero of these left from the actual chips pictured below. 7-chip partial sample sets. All chips are mint and are taken from the chips seen below (photo borrowed from @ImCrossland).

I will also consider trades for PCA sec $500 and Joker's Wild $5 singles.

If anyone wants a picture/date verification I'll provide to anyone who is a buyer.

$150/ea + shipping

04E1E08B-1770-4071-B6C8-C08C68A61B1D (1) (1) (1).jpg

Last edited:
Still two sets left. Will consider trades that involve PCA $500, Joker's Wild $5 singles or barrels to racks of Excellent - Mint Town Tavern $1s

Got it!!!

Best thing to come out of Charlestown since my friend Duane...who I went to Boston Tech with back in 89/90.
School wasn't our thing, so we didn't quite finish... but with a look, we knew it was time to skip class and have some fun in the city.

Have a good day!

Got it!!!

Best thing to come out of Charlestown since my friend Duane...who I went to Boston Tech with back in 89/90.
School wasn't our thing, so we didn't quite finish... but with a look, we knew it was time to skip class and have some fun in the city.

Have a good day!
Enjoy! Should brighten up Roslindale a bit.

Got it!!!

Have a good day!
I think @jpietrella is the only good thing in Charlestown! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I know he’s the only thing reallygood!! ;););):wtf::wtf::wtf::p:p:p:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom