Traded Joker's Wild 25¢ for other fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Looking to trade this rack for another rack of THC fracs. The orange just doesn't go with this set. Pink, yellow, light green - any Lakeshore fracs. Pretty open to most colors at the moment. Shoot me what ya got.

Fl8iNJK.jpg

AYi9QXn.jpg

KSwaSLv.jpg

I could use the frac as it is if you sold it...no murder...

@saleen121212 kind of dibs already...

But I'll buy for sure...if you decide to do that

I'm not entirely opposed to selling. @saleen121212 were you wanting dibs on this or just curious?

Already have a PM about a trade, but nothing in stone yet.

I could use the frac as it is if you sold it...no murder...

@saleen121212 kind of dibs already...

But I'll buy for sure...if you decide to do that
So proud of you!! First time I have herd you say you're not murdering something in a while... the stamp on the quarters are absolutely beautiful and unique with the jester caps!

So proud of you!! First time I have herd you say you're not murdering something in a while... the stamp on the quarters are absolutely beautiful and unique with the jester caps!
I'm my own defense though my friend,

I just talk a big game.

I do nothing. Done no murder.

Got a major murder and label enabler living 2 blocks from me, even playing in my home game (username rhymes with fear;)) ...so the temptation is difficult to resist.

I'm still immature and learning...

If Nav releases dibs I would love to work out a purchase price as well, so I'll be backup. This can be my step into a mixed THC hotstamp set ;)

Possible trade pending will give through the weekend. Hot pink quarters though could probably swoop them up

Why are all of my hot pink $.50... that's a lie I have a few railroad pass... lake shores dont work either? @markleteenie was looking for some red quarters!!
The Lakeshores work with my cali color set, but I'd still trade one rack for some hot pink to go in another hot stamp set. @markleteenie if you are looking for red quarters, but for a budget price shoot me a message. I have some mint red 25 cent hot stamps.

tILphf6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom