SOLD Johnny's Card Room Ridgecrest California 570 SmCrown TRK Chip Set OR 770 Mixed TRK Set (Price Drop) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For sale is a set that I wanted to refurbish and get going for quite some time. Unfortunately like many of the sets I have it doesn't get used and has sat in a chip case/random misc boxes for a year or so waiting to get some action. I picked these up a while ago and I believe I've got 3 full racks of $1s, but I'll have to double check. I know I do have 299 of them, that's for sure. There aren't quite 3 full racks of $5s, but plenty to play with.

The original idea with these was going to make a mixed hot stamp set, but that never happened and will probably not happen for quite some time. These aren't leaded, they are dirty and are going to need some TLC. I've cleaned one rack of $5s by hand and they turned out great so hopefully somebody can make these shine again!

Price: $2250 $1999 $1750 shipped OR $2500 $2150 $1999 shipped with red and green TRKs

Main shipping method would be FedEx. If you'd like to have things shipped internationally please let me know. We would just have to figure out shipping at that point. Insurance can be added if the buyer would like it (at no charge).

If there are any questions or if anyone would like more pictures let me know.

Payment via PayPal F&F.

Only blue and yellow chips are in this sale ($1750 shipped)

Total Breakdown of set:
100 - MA Red Monogram TRKs
300 - Johnny's Card Room $1s
270 - Johnny's Card Room $5s
100 - SG Monogram $25s

DSC02742.JPG
DSC02748.JPG
DSC02738.JPG
DSC02423.jpg
1698335337414.png

Last edited:
Someone should definitely buy this TRK set
of chips ( $1 and $5 ) … it is probably the
only playable set from Johnny’s Card Room .
Attached is a brown PAN chip from there …
GLWS ! ! !

Attachments

• IMG_6039.jpeg
    IMG_6039.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6038.jpeg
    IMG_6038.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 44
Someone should definitely buy this TRK set
of chips ( $1 and $5 ) … it is probably the
only playable set from Johnny’s Card Room .
Attached is a brown PAN chip from there …
GLWS ! ! !
I’d say it is the only playable set from this card room!

OP updated with option to buy the set with a rack of red TRKs as fracs and a rack of $25s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom